Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Beware of this crazy phony call

Mini Cookie

Post Thu, Oct 30 2008, 2:27 pm
Theres a sick woman/girl (or man disguised in woman's voice) calling around & asking "Hi, are you a kallah teacher?" & obviously trying to get into a conversation of marriage & who knows what. I am SO GLAD I was prepared for this phony call since 3 other ppl in my neighborhood got this call recently.

I feel that ppl should be aware to get her scared.

She calls on blocked ID & knows your name since she must of seen it in the phone book. I asked her what made her think Im a kallah teacher & she said "Chaya Goldstein" gave me your #!!! I dont know ANYONE by that name!! She uses different names for each call.

I really lost my cool (I hate phony calls) & yelled "You have been sitting around & calling names at random, OBVIOUSLY youre a sick woman that needs professional help. GO GET HELP!!!! & by the way are you aware that I can track down your # even if you blocked caller ID??!!" She just knocked down!

I heard that this call was going aroun in MOnsey by a man that asked if he can "come discuss something", hes newly married & wanted to discuss some issues.

SICK! SICK! SICK!

Fabulous

Post Thu, Oct 30 2008, 2:36 pm
Agreed. Why would someone want to do that? What could he/she gain?

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Oct 30 2008, 3:34 pm
Yup, I got one too! I think it's a bochur.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Oct 30 2008, 3:38 pm
A few years back there was a man making calls to kallos he presumably found on onlysimchas...

zaq

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 1:32 pm
which is why I'm dead set against anyone in my family posting anything about themselves on the net. unless you wouldn't mind posting it on the billboard in Times Square or Red Square or Kikar HaIriyah, don't post it anywhere online.

bubby

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 1:38 pm
Is this sicko making calls in the US or Israel? Get a whistle & blow it down the phone. Or just put the phone down, walk away, & don't disconnect for a few hours.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 1:43 pm
B"h I didn't get any, he is lucky because he would get a piece of my mind. I advertised a gown I had for rent in one of the local papers. I got a call from a sick man pretending to be a lady, going on and on....I learnt my lesson then.

Mini Cookie

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 3:02 pm
zaq wrote:
which is why I'm dead set against anyone in my family posting anything about themselves on the net. unless you wouldn't mind posting it on the billboard in Times Square or Red Square or Kikar HaIriyah, don't post it anywhere online.

Apparently She/He had my # from the community phone book since I got a call a day apart from my sister that lives a block away (& a few of her neighbors received this call recently, too) from me & our last names' start with the same alphabet. I do not post my number or my info ANYWHERE!!

shosh

Post Thu, Nov 06 2008, 3:04 pm
flowerpower wrote:
B"h I didn't get any, he is lucky because he would get a piece of my mind. I advertised a gown I had for rent in one of the local papers. I got a call from a sick man pretending to be a lady, going on and on....I learnt my lesson then.

That is reeaallly weird!!!! How did you rumble that he was a man? Was it cos he sounded like he had severe hormone problems, or did he turn up to try it on? And why would he want it in the first place? The mind boggles ....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics