Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
The New 24 Six App
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

greengrapes

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 8:40 am
Does anyone know if it has childrens stories on the app?

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 10:55 am
Looks like they just rolled out the offline feature!!! Correct me if I'm wrong. Got an email about it.

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 11:05 am
There is also a code for the player. 129.99 down from 199. Just made the purchase. Thanks all for your info! Hoping the offline option works well. It would be a game changer. Anyone know if and how I can connect played to a car that doesn't have Bluetooth? It's an old car.

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 12:01 pm
If the car has an aux port (a headphone jack) you can get an aux cable which plugs in to the headphone jack of the device and the aux port of the car.

watergirl

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 12:10 pm
amother Lemonchiffon wrote:
Looks like they just rolled out the offline feature!!! Correct me if I'm wrong. Got an email about it.

If anyone can figure out how to download one podcast at a time, please let me know.

avocadotoast

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 12:15 pm
What’s the discount code?

momomany

Post Thu, Mar 02 2023, 1:00 pm
avocadotoast wrote:
What’s the discount code?

ADAR

pgk

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 8:49 pm
Anyone have any issues with the player crashing regularly and being very slow to load? Just got this- app works fine on the phone but had to factory reset the player after 1 day!

momomany

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 9:57 pm
pgk wrote:
Anyone have any issues with the player crashing regularly and being very slow to load? Just got this- app works fine on the phone but had to factory reset the player after 1 day!

yes...

theotherone1

Post Wed, May 03 2023, 9:10 pm
I wanted to update this post. I had asked some questions earlier and got helpful answers. We did a trial of the app for a week and were intrigued enough to start the paid subscription. My kids were a little annoyed because they wanted it as a computer program that they could see and play with and have access to. I don't really allow them on my cellphone so they didn't have great access. I know 24/6 is working on a desktop version but it is not yet available.

We decided about a month ago that we should get a device for the kids and allow them to use 24/6 on the device. We called TAG to ask what kind of device to get and how to filter it. TAG Lakewood told us they encourage us to buy the family device from 24/6. They pointed out that if you give kids a filtered smartphone, they will start to ask for little things and "just for now" access which can turn into much more access. He said that if you get the 24/6 player, there will be no question that it is exclusively used to listen to music. I was pleasantly surprised that they were motivated and knowledgeable in how to help us with 24/6 (as opposed to the ban that was noted upthread)

We bought the player (also got a discount for $129) and the kids are loving it. They take turns throughout the evening listening to whatever they want on it. It also works well in the car.

They are missing good stories for 8-12 year olds and I asked them if they can add some more.
Otherwise, there is really very little that we're missing from Spotify.

amother
Freesia

Post Sat, Nov 18 2023, 11:55 pm
What kids stories do they have? Shmuel kunda? Marvelous middos machine? Kivi and tuki?

candycane

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 5:03 am
Anyone knows if it works well on an ipod touch?

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 8:25 pm
Does anyone have the family device? I'm trying to figure out what kind of device it is so I can buy a protective case for it.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 8:44 pm
I'm not reading through all 7 pages on this thread but I do want to make people aware of a great feature they added recently. It's called Seminary Mode (or Yeshiva Mode) and it allows you to stay offline for 10 months straight. You prepay for the 10 months and then they don't have to find a place to connect to wifi at all while they're in E"Y.

I was so happy they added this feature!

amother
Currant

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 8:55 pm
Just got one today and loving it

amother
Dill

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 9:06 pm
Can I use this on a laptop?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 5:30 am
Does anyone have the Solo version? Are you happy with it? Did they fix the problem of it being slow to load? Does it still keep crashing often and need to be re-booted?

ILOVELIFE

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 5:49 am
Just stumbled upon this thread. The App is amazing on my iPhone. Legit gave up Apple Music and love their playlists etc

The regular player is good too— my girls have it.

The solo in a funny way works better on certain fronts but it doesn’t connect to AirPods. They just came out with a new version that does. My son definitely had some issues with it crashing in the summer but I haven’t heard complaints since.

Tirza

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 8:21 am
Love this app. It’s been a game changer for our family.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 8:23 am
Can someone tell me the difference between the two available versions of the device- mp3 & family.

Is it just the size?
My son wants it for a chanukkah present.
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics