Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Has anyone downloaded the App from Raizy Fried?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Ruchi

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:38 pm
amother OP wrote:
I just find that the fact that she defines herself as a chadishe lady with a tichel band doesn’t go together with producing a App

I totally understand this point and it's nothing to do with אומפארגינען or to bash.
And I'm happy for everyone to make money and enjoy doing what they are good at.

crust

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:39 pm
Ruchi wrote:
I totally understand this point and it's nothing to do with אומפארגינען or to bash.
And I'm happy for everyone to make money and enjoy doing what they are good at.

Care to explain this?

Ruchi

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:43 pm
amother Poppy wrote:
Please please fargin! you can find your own niche in the chassidish business world if you truly want to...

Chassidishe people are generally held to somewhat higher standards. Therefore OP can be surprised. It doesn't meant that she doesn't fargin or wants to bash. She's just making an observation without any malicious intent. So please ladies, don't bash op.

amother
Poppy

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:46 pm
Ruchi wrote:
Chassidishe people are generally held to somewhat higher standards. Therefore OP can be surprised. It doesn't meant that she doesn't fargin or wants to bash. She's just making an observation without any malicious intent. So please ladies, don't bash op.

You are so the OP

crust

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:54 pm
Ruchi wrote:

How is an app a lower standard?
Myla IG or FB. But an app?!!!

Ruchi

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:55 pm
amother Poppy wrote:
You are so the OP

I'm not the op. But thank you for your accusation. 😉

amother
Mayflower

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:57 pm
Ruchi wrote:

You obviously don't know what it means to create an app. Nothing wrong or unkosher about it.
All this talk is jealousy. If OP is surprised, she can show her surprise in a nicer and more respectful way.

Ruchi

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:58 pm
crust wrote:

Those forms of social media you mentioned, can equally be viewed in the same way, by others.

Ruchi

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 11:59 pm
amother Mayflower wrote:
You obviously don't know what it means to create an app. Nothing wrong or unkosher about it.
All this talk is jealousy. If OP is surprised, she can show her surprise in a nicer and more respectful way.

I don't think op is referring to the technical part of creating an app. Op please correct me if I'm wrong about that

amother
Mayflower

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 12:01 am
Ruchi wrote:
I don't think op is referring to the technical part of creating an app. Op please correct me if I'm wrong about that

I understand. It's still jealousy and imfarginen. If she'd just be surprised, she would've said so.
And OP said producing an app.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 12:04 am
crust wrote:

Because you are supposed to have a kosher phone with no internet or apps.

I'm pro apps just explaining her position.

amother
Mayflower

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 12:06 am
amother Babyblue wrote:
Because you are supposed to have a kosher phone with no internet or apps.

I'm pro apps just explaining her position.

You can have a kosher phone with apps. There are phones that are sold pre loaded with many apps. There was never talk against apps that aren't social media. Who doesn't have waze? There are many learning apps and business apps.

Ruchi

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 12:09 am
amother Mayflower wrote:
I understand. It's still jealousy and imfarginen. If she'd just be surprised, she would've said so.

Why do you have to think negative and decide that an observation of surprise equals jealousy and אומפארגינען?
You seriously think that OP doesn't פארגין Raizy Fried to make money? Come on!!!

amother
NeonPurple

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 12:09 am
Seemed so interesting. I would love to sign up, but choose to spend my extra money on other stuff. If you don't like the idea, don't sign up.

amother
Mayflower

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 12:11 am
Ruchi wrote:
Why do you have to think negative and decide that an observation of surprise equals jealousy and אומפארגינען?
You seriously think that OP doesn't פארגין Raizy Fried to make money? Come on!!!

Putting down a successful person, generally comes from jealousy and imfarginen.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 2:11 am
I am the OP. I want to thank those that explained my thoughts so well. I fargin her with my whole heart to earn money through the APP I was merely making an observation. Why do people have to take everything to the next level and be so cruel. I will not comment further as I’m not used to such talk. So thanks to those who understand what I meant without making a whole exaggerated version of it.

amother
Zinnia

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 2:55 am
No. Lately her posts have been very different.
I do miss her old posts, where she would post struggles, triumphs, things like that.

Chickensoupprof

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 3:36 am
It doesn't work for me, I loved her but tbh she became too commercial and I don't like that, this is the truth of lots of Insta people, I still follow PCL and Sina Mizrahi a lot I feel especially PCL is showing the real life.

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 6:50 am
Any other chassidish ladies on IG?
I would love to see more people with double covering.

amother
Hyssop

Post Fri, Sep 09 2022, 8:29 am
And if the op or someone was feeling a bit jealous? why do u put someone down for their feelings. Do u never get angry, sad, jealous, upset, disappointed. We all have negative feelings ladies. I dont know why when the word jealousy comes up people go nuts. Putting someone down on the way. Ur complaining that she's putting someone down by putting her down.
Page 3 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics