Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
ALL MY YOMTOV READING MATERIAL - THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
1  2  Next

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 8:52 pm
How many hours do you reckon this will take to read??? How much of it will I actually remember in a week from now? LOL!

Luvinglife

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:01 pm
I always have a phobia of going insane if I'm not stocked up on reading material...
I forget how busy yom tov becomes...

yummydd

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:06 pm
I basically have that amount too, if not more. But I am not home so I dont have to work as hard, and have more time...

curlyhead

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:11 pm
Would only take me a few hour. Maybe a day.
I don't get the magazines but sometimes someone gives me their old ones. I could read like 5 magazines and a novel easily in 1 shabbos - if my kids let me. Yomtov I find there is less time to read then shabbos.

yaelinIN

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:15 pm
If you are worried about spending too much time on the couch this Yom Tov, express mail it to me! :D

5S5Sr7z3

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:25 pm
I've got all that, plus I'm still going to the library tomorrow and will probably check out about 5-6 books.

Nuts

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:37 pm
When do you people have the time to read?

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:43 pm
I have newpapers, magazines,and a good novel. Hope It'll get me though yom tov-there's a shabbos included too.

MrsMom

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:45 pm
That stuff? 1 Day at most to me Very Happy

Fabulous

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:51 pm
MrsMom wrote:
That stuff? 1 Day at most to me Very Happy

same here! I'm a big reader.

Nuts

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 9:52 pm
My baby doesn't give me much time to read.

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 10:42 pm
All that reading material looks like such a lovely and welcome relief. I hope you find the relaxing time to read it all! Smile

momsprince

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 11:13 pm
I started reading some over shabbos. No way will I have time to finish everything over y"t.

dee's mommy

Post Sun, Mar 28 2010, 11:31 pm
That issue of Binah in the front looks really interesting.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Mar 29 2010, 12:04 am
are you ladies crazy? with all the seudos, preparation for the seudos, napping to catch up for time missed during the sedorim, and minding the kids - I will not finish it all by the end of pesach.

Fabulous

Post Mon, Mar 29 2010, 12:06 am
Mama Bear wrote:
are you ladies crazy? with all the seudos, preparation for the seudos, napping to catch up for time missed during the sedorim, and minding the kids - I will not finish it all by the end of pesach.

that's it as well, I'm not eating at home. So all those hours between meals... My ds sleeps like half hour naps (doc said it's normal), so I usually don't get to nap more than an hour or so, if at all.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Mar 29 2010, 12:07 am
I love to read. I read a lot every shabbos. There's before the meal, after the meal, in the morning from 6-12 pm, after meal till zman..................

curlyhead

Post Mon, Mar 29 2010, 2:38 am
Maybe we are just jealous.
Too be honest I have 3 novels to read - nothing to exciting, one short one, one good one which I read already and one teenage one.
Binah and Mishpacha look more exciting then my novels

Ruchel

Post Mon, Mar 29 2010, 4:59 am
I never nap on shabbes. Gives me migraines.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Mar 29 2010, 9:30 am
Fabulous wrote:
Mama Bear wrote:

that's it as well, I'm not eating at home. So all those hours between meals... My ds sleeps like half hour naps (doc said it's normal), so I usually don't get to nap more than an hour or so, if at all.
Dh and I split napping time so we each get about 2 hours to nap.

Also I have 2 kids (BH) and they are both active and I have to supervise them the whole time I'm awake with them.

So that leaves a little time before the meal, a little time after the nap, a little time at night... not much time, but still I need some reading material.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room