Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Selling Headbands

JAWSCIENCE

Post Sun, Jul 11 2010, 7:03 pm
Does anybody sells headbands from their home? My mom makes beautiful headbands and I have started an online store with low cost headband crafting supplies like applique and feathers. I am wondering if you find it profitable to sell the headbands you create as this could be a great thing for my mother to get into.

If you do sell them do you find it is better to have an online business or a home showroom type of set-up?

Thanks in advance!

NativeMom

Post Sun, Jul 11 2010, 7:18 pm
Whats the website? I don't plan on selling headbands but I'd like to make them for myself, friends and family and have been looking for supplies. Right now I browse arts n crafts stores in my area but haven't been able to find anything I could use. I guess if people like them I might start selling them but we'll see.

JAWSCIENCE

Post Sun, Jul 11 2010, 7:32 pm
Lol. That's why my mom started.

I am just setting up my shop at

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HarlethDesigns

I am still in the process of adding items so I would check back often if you don't see what you need yet. Or message me with your needs and or/suggestions. I am happy to help.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers