Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Para vent

amother

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 2:17 pm
I took this para job (1st time)without realizing what or who I was getting into, this girl spouts verbal abuse in a near screaming voice all day , some examples are :"I hate you, B-I-T-C-H, I'd rather commit suicide than be with you, shut up" etc , she obviously doesn't get me or doesn't like me and we are not finding common ground, I feel like pulling my hairs out , things are happening about it now that I don't like ugh

Mommy3.5

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 7:40 pm
Honestly, I would either tell her off, speak to her parents or quit. there is no need to take that kind of abuse.

forever21

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 9:20 pm
I disagree with you mommy 3.5. I think this kid is testing you and desperately needs some discipline in her life. The child prob comes from a broken home and needs someone who can help her. I see her behavior as a cry for help.
If I were you I would just ignore her and not react when she speaks that way and yells at you like that. Shes trying to get you to react and once she sees that its not getting to you, she'll eventually back down and maybe even start to respect you. Dont give up.

Sherri

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 9:21 pm
These are para threads being pulled up from years ago.

Mommy3.5

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 9:24 am
oops didnt notice. they all popped up at once for me. I forgot to check the dates...

forever21

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 10:48 am
and I just checked your date LOL. Didnt bother looking when the OP posted.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics