Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
OMG! Boyfriend???
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:05 pm
Ok I gave it to her but should she take it tonight or tomorrow? I can call her now and tell her to take it tomorrow.

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:05 pm
Oh good grief. From the timing of the posts OP got to a pharmacy, bought this from behind the counter and got back home and logged on to post inl....17 minutes???? Color me dubious.

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:06 pm
amother wrote:
Ok I gave it to her but should she take it tonight or tomorrow? I can call her now and tell her to take it tomorrow.

She lives in the same building with you? Next door?

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:07 pm
We're being played sisters!

amother

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:10 pm
OP here. When you care about your sister you do anything for her. Yes I made it all in whatever timing. My sister picked it up from me-don't ask what she told my mother, I don't know. My computer is logged on all night. The pharmacy is a few blocks away and at this hour the streets are pretty empty in my area.

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:16 pm
So you logged into imamother, woke your sister and she got to your house in....8 minutes? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Good night amother, whoever you are. Hope you had your fun.

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:19 pm
BTW - I live less than a mile from not one, but two Walgreens in a sleepy little Midwestern town and short of donning Superman's cape...ain't no way. But nice try, thanks for playing.

Tzippora

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:19 pm
nothing in brooklyn surprises me anymore… but who knows where op is. didnt seem trollish to me, but im naive…

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:21 pm
Didn't seem trollish to me until I noted the times! But come on - you can't WALK to a pharmacy in Brooklyn, get served, get home and get back on line and get it to your sister in anything like the time span posted, much less if "she" drove and had to park!

Last edited by chavamom on Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tzippora

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:22 pm
also, we brought up plan b, not her. if ops sister is real, all I care about is her getting the meds

bnm

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:24 pm
brooklyn only has 2 24 hour pharmacies, one on 4th or 5th ave and they make you wait 15 minutes. my pharmacy that is open to 9 or 9 30 pm has a big sign that they don't sell morning after pills.

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:25 pm
Tzippora wrote:
also, we brought up plan b, not her. if ops sister is real, all I care about is her getting the meds

Very true - we bought into it just fine and op played us like a song. See, that's how it works. Post something OMG! sure to get a reaction and then just go with it Rolling Eyes

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:27 pm
This reminds me of when people in chat rooms used to post they were "in labor" and ask for advice - and then pretend to have an out of hospital, unattended birth, etc. All in the name of entertainment!

enneamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:34 pm
bnm wrote:
brooklyn only has 2 24 hour pharmacies, one on 4th or 5th ave and they make you wait 15 minutes. my pharmacy that is open to 9 or 9 30 pm has a big sign that they don't sell morning after pills.

Really? I think there are a LOT more than 2 24 hr pharmacies in Brooklyn. It's a big place, after all.

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:37 pm
enneamom wrote:
bnm wrote:

Really? I think there are a LOT more than 2 24 hr pharmacies in Brooklyn. It's a big place, after all.

With service the speed of light!

enneamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:39 pm
chavamom wrote:
enneamom wrote:
bnm wrote:

Last time I went to one after 10 at night, there was practically no one there.
I'm not saying she is or isn't a troll, but I see how it could be possible.

bnm

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:40 pm
only 1 24 hour pharmacy that dispenses medication that I know about, Neerguard on 4th in scary neighborhood. if anyone knows of more the information will be appreciated! Was told there was a 24 hour cvs somewhere but thats only good for tylnol and other stuff which you can anyway get in Shoprite 24 hours

bnm

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:41 pm
enneamom wrote:
chavamom wrote:
enneamom wrote:
bnm wrote:

Last time I went to one after 10 at night, there was practically no one there.
I'm not saying she is or isn't a troll, but I see how it could be possible.

I went at 9 on chol hamoed and had to wait almost an hour till my Z pack was ready.

chavamom

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:41 pm
I live less than 5 minutes from 2 Walgreens stores. Ain't. no. way.

Atali

Post Sun, Nov 07 2010, 9:42 pm
Maybe she is posting from a smartphone?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic       Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children