Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
OMG! Boyfriend???
Previous  1  2  3

enneamom

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 12:43 am
bnm wrote:
only 1 24 hour pharmacy that dispenses medication that I know about, Neerguard on 4th in scary neighborhood. if anyone knows of more the information will be appreciated! Was told there was a 24 hour cvs somewhere but thats only good for tylnol and other stuff which you can anyway get in Shoprite 24 hours

I don't know what kind of medication they would dispense. Wouldn't a 24 hour pharmacy be the same as a regular pharmacy in that regard?

chavamom

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 12:45 am
Atali wrote:
Maybe she is posting from a smartphone?

Tell me, have you ever been able to accomplish any errand, much less one that requires this degree of logistics in under 20 minutes? I can't get a loaf of bread that fast, and bread isn't a controlled, regulated substance.

bnm

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 12:46 am
Right Aid here the pharmacy medicine dispensing section closes earlier than the rest of the store. Don't know about Duane Reade. both are on 13th avenue. Shoprite medecine dispensing section also closes at one point, its never open when I go but the rest of the store is open 24 hours.

Atali

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 12:47 am
chavamom wrote:
Atali wrote:

Tell me, have you ever been able to accomplish any errand, much less one that requires this degree of logistics in under 20 minutes? I can't get a loaf of bread that fast, and bread isn't a controlled, regulated substance.

Yeah, it is somewhat suspicious.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 12:48 am
OP here. I love the way chavamom thinks she knows everything. Your advice is not appreciated. If you think I'm a troll, go ahead. Why does everyone think everyone is a troll these days? I'm not but if you want to think so, go ahead.

Mrs. XYZ

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 12:49 am
Atali wrote:

She mentioned something about her computer.

I've had this suspicioun about a couple of threads recently. Sounds like they're started by someone with an agenda- to put the chareidi/chassidish/yeshivish communities in a bad light. I never say anything cause I'm not the type to yell troll.

chavamom

Post Mon, Nov 08 2010, 12:51 am
Mrs. XYZ wrote:
Atali wrote:

She mentioned something about her computer.

Right - it's always on and logged in. And I was just waiting for amother to come back and vociferously deny that she is a troll. Kudos amother - you are either blessed with kevitzas haderech or you have found a new way to entertain the mothers of imamother. Perhaps we should start an "imabochur" site?

Yael

Post Tue, Nov 09 2010, 2:24 pm
found the troll who has been posting many of the reported threads lately.
thanks all for your help.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic       Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children