Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
I'm sick to my stomach
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 10:30 am
all I keep thinking "it must be some skirt".

I hope u just forget the whole thing, and let her enjoy the skirt, and MOVE ON. u obviously wasn't meant to wear it.

Raisin

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 10:45 am
I think it is worse to accuse someone falsely then to lose a skirt. Imagine how you feel if you accuse her and through some weird turn of events she turns out to be innocent.

I sympathise becasue I know how hard it is to find the perfect skirt and then you lose it.

saw50st8

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 10:47 am
I would be cautious around her from now on. But I wouldn't directly accuse her.

ysydmom

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 11:30 am
My last piece of advice is call the company and just order a new one!

Mrs. XYZ

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 12:12 pm
Happy 2B wrote:
I'm not going to tell you what to think feel or do...

but I will say.... that I'm missing my glasses for about 5 months... They were brand new. I got them for my chasuna and spent money I shouldn't have on them... I live alone with my husband and obviously he didn't steal them so they basically just disappeared.. I have noone to blame or be dun lkav zechus or not.. point being.. Sometimes we can't explain a disappearance. We just can't... it could be your skirt and my glasses are having a party together laughing at both of us!!! If I do come across my glasses I will ask them if they saw your skirt!!

They are on your face!! Wink

shlomitsmum

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 3:06 pm
Some replacement options.
http://www.junees.com/product......id=10

MommyZ

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 3:18 pm
Another replacement option

http://www.koshercasual.com/wo......html

sugarplum

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 7:09 pm
Hey thanx for those websites Tongue Out

MommyZ

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 7:34 pm
My pleasure.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 8:41 pm
OP here- although I rather hide my shame,as part of my Teshuva I am admitting I made a HUGE mistake. The skirt was found. I shall not name the person who moved the bag but let's just say I found it. After seeing her tonite and just talking to her in the usual friendly manner that we always do, I convinced myself that she no way took it. So I decided to turn my house upside down again and I found it. Please be clear it was never about the skirt, I replaced it immediately. It was the thought of this girl who I take care of so much that she would do this to me. I didnt want to loose the connection we had. I want my house to always be open to her but it would have been harder after this had she done it. I never accused her of any wrong doing, I did ask her Mechila for having thought she took it with her own belongings and I told her I was so happy I found my bag, I offered to buy her any skirt she wanted. Thank you for all your replies, I really think the tzedakah and tefilla really helped. I needed to find the bag NOT for the skirt but for peace of MIND.
I will not be looking back at this post because I think I went through enough the last 3 days, I m not in the mood of any bashers Smile. Yes, I did learn my lesson.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:01 pm
B"H you got the menuchas hanefesh you need, with the lesson learned for the future. Smile

kitov

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:03 pm
amother wrote:
OP here- although I rather hide my shame,as part of my Teshuva I am admitting I made a HUGE mistake. The skirt was found. I shall not name the person who moved the bag but let's just say I found it. After seeing her tonite and just talking to her in the usual friendly manner that we always do, I convinced myself that she no way took it. So I decided to turn my house upside down again and I found it. Please be clear it was never about the skirt, I replaced it immediately. It was the thought of this girl who I take care of so much that she would do this to me. I didnt want to loose the connection we had. I want my house to always be open to her but it would have been harder after this had she done it. I never accused her of any wrong doing, I did ask her Mechila for having thought she took it with her own belongings and I told her I was so happy I found my bag, I offered to buy her any skirt she wanted. Thank you for all your replies, I really think the tzedakah and tefilla really helped. I needed to find the bag NOT for the skirt but for peace of MIND.
I will not be looking back at this post because I think I went through enough the last 3 days, I m not in the mood of any bashers Smile. Yes, I did learn my lesson.

Hey, did you tell the story of R' Hershele Aliker??????????? LOL

Mimisinger

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:03 pm
Twenty Bucks says it was the husband LOL

kitov

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:04 pm
OP, as part of the teshuva for the silent accusation you had against her, buy her a denim skirt as a gift and tell her "it's just because I love you".

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:17 pm
BH and you should definately buy her a denim skirt...!!

bubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:30 pm
OP, you made my day!!! Very Happy I am so happy it all turned out OK. Your friend is lucky to have you, & you are a very gracious person.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to quote this thread on the "was I wrong to tell..." because this is a perfect example of damming without proof (even though you dammed to us, not to her & absolutely no harm was done, unlike on this other thread.)

As my old pal Willy says..."All's Well That Ends Well"!!! Wink

marina

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:31 pm
good job for coming back and telling us the ending! Took courage!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:31 pm
Now, did Chavamom ever find out what happened to the other half of her outfits that weren't in the basement?

bubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2010, 9:48 pm
Mimisinger wrote:
Twenty Bucks says it was the husband LOL

LOL

ra_mom

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 12:45 pm
OP, I am so happy with the ending of this saga!
Thank you for coming back here and letting us know what happened.
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics