Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
A MUST read for everyone on this forum!Do you know a poster?
Previous  1  2  3

WriterMom

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 8:57 pm
Lovemylife wrote:
Wow, some of you seem to have a lot of free time.

Who the ____ cares who people are? Really? Is that what you do online all day?

Do us all a favor and get a life.

Learn to balance your budget
Learn how to spell
Learn how to communicate like adults
Learn to be more openminded and understanding by reading about what goes on in other parts of the the world.

Stop stalking people like your playing some twisted secret santa game.

I (heart) you. And not just because I have a Mac.

MommyZ

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 9:15 pm
WriterMom wrote:
Lovemylife wrote:

Learn how to spell
Learn to be more openminded and understanding by reading about what goes on in other parts of the the world.

I second that although I don't have a Mac.

MrsMortgage

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 9:18 pm
WriterMom wrote:
Lovemylife wrote:

Learn how to spell

Cheers too bad this guy is holding a wine glass I was hoping for a pitchfork

amother

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 9:53 pm
amother wrote:
mimivan wrote:
amother wrote:
There is a poster who I know IRL and recognize when she is posts as amother. I do not know her screen name. But when she posts as amother she gives very clear info. And when she tells her sad stories I have no compassion because I know her and know a lot of what she leaves out in her stories.

Why make people think you might be talking about them and that you don't care about what happens to them or their families just because you happen to recognize them? Is that nice?

I didn't say I don't care what happens to her and her family, I just said I don't have compassion because a lot of what she complains about is either her own fault or preventable. I do not respond to her posts in a non compassionate way if at all. I have been tempted to but don't.

amother, how cruel.

Raizle

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 6:23 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
mimivan wrote:
amother wrote:
There is a poster who I know IRL and recognize when she is posts as amother. I do not know her screen name. But when she posts as amother she gives very clear info. And when she tells her sad stories I have no compassion because I know her and know a lot of what she leaves out in her stories.

Why make people think you might be talking about them and that you don't care about what happens to them or their families just because you happen to recognize them? Is that nice?

I didn't say I don't care what happens to her and her family, I just said I don't have compassion because a lot of what she complains about is either her own fault or preventable. I do not respond to her posts in a non compassionate way if at all. I have been tempted to but don't.

amother, how cruel.

you know I haven't responded to this whole discussion before because I think it's a stupid discussion to begin with.

I have comments to say to both sides.

amother who feels she knows and doesn't care: What's the point of bringing it up even? No one knows who you are, who you are talking about, what proof you have, what circumstances and you might be perfectly in the right but no one knows and everyone all around are making assumptions and getting hurt over something they don't even understand and... I just think it was stupid to bring it up in the first place.

to everyone else who is getting upset with amother you don't even know who she is talking about, you don't know why she feels the way she feels.
I think it's absolutely possible to know who someone is without a shadow of a doubt. I said earlier people have given themselves away without realizing and it doesn't take a stalker to figure it out.
So it's very possible that amother knows who she thinks she knows and it's very possible that she has a reason not to be compassionate.
I'm not saying it's nice, It's just that no one knows the situation at all.

which brings me back to my first point. This is a a dumb argument to be having. amother should have never made her comment and her comment should never have gotten a response.
End of story!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette