Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Crying it out

chanay

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 11:18 am
when putting down for nap and night time sleeping,did u seperate them while they cio?

ntm1

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 11:24 am
For their naps I seperate them into different rooms, however at night they sleep in the same room- eventually they both fall asleep.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 11:30 am
When we started sleep training at 6 months, we put them in separate rooms. At 8 and a half months, they're still in their own rooms, and I think that's how it's going to stay. They sleep very well, and I don't want to mess anything up!

gabriell82

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 12:54 pm
I always kept them together

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 1:24 pm
Nuk pacifyers. No strings on them, strings are dangerous. Sucking is a language, and a sixth sense, for babies, a huge need, and a huge piece of their perception of the world. Pacifyers do no harm.

miky72

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 4:00 pm
I always kept them together too an they rarely wake each other up unless is "morning" (6 AM).
They are now 27 months.
Good luck!

Mirabelle

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 4:19 pm
Mine are almost 22 months and I always keep them together. They are both girls so I have no plans to really ever give them their own rooms unless down the road we have drama!

tikva18

Post Wed, Aug 03 2011, 12:57 am
We never did CIO, so I always nursed my twins together and they went to sleep at the same time. I nursed down to an obscenely late age as it wasn't worth it to me to do it any other way.

thatslife

Post Thu, Aug 04 2011, 6:12 pm
I never really had them cio. but I do seperate them for naps. at night I tried to seperate them once and my daughter got out of her crib and climbed into her twin brothers bed. I kinda figured she was telling me something ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more