Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Dig you get a professional organizer?

amother

Post Wed, Dec 07 2011, 11:34 pm
If so did it help you? my house is very small and needs some good organization solutions to keep things neat. I need to find better storage solutions etc. Anyone you used that helped you? How does it work? Someone comes once and gives you advice? Any info will be helpful. TIA

amother

Post Thu, Dec 08 2011, 9:50 am
looking for the same thing

MGmom

Post Thu, Dec 08 2011, 10:48 am
I am an extreme neat person yet found myself with messed up closets n cabinets n my small apartment. I paid a pretty buck to a professional "closet maven" and it was amazing to see how she made everything "fit' and so neatly! She brought all the organizing stuff too and now laundry and unpacking groceries are a breeze! How much u think u can do it urself nothing compares to their professional hands. I believe there are these services all over and some are cheaper than other. Search the net or your local paper. It pays off so many times! spares so much aggravation.

Good luck!

amother

Post Thu, Dec 08 2011, 11:09 am
How long did she come for? Did she charge by the hour? She brought the bins and stuff and you paid her for them? I'm just trying to figure out how these things work. Thanks.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 08 2011, 6:44 pm
bump

ps

Post Fri, Dec 16 2011, 11:19 am
I am Professional Organizer and would love to help you out. PM me for pricing and details.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics