Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Flylady- flying through hannukah
Previous  1  2

ceo

Post Tue, Dec 05 2006, 12:00 pm
Don't worry, Ribbie....crayon and I won't invite you when we head to the Flyfest in Tulsa. LOL

can we please get back on topic? If you don't like Flylady or her ideas, then don't follow her system. But please, folks, did you really all sleep better last night knowing that you made the world a better place by venting your issues with her? Rolling Eyes

let's get back on topic please.

Crayon210

Post Tue, Dec 05 2006, 12:03 pm
Thank you.

For anyone who is having a hard time with the system (like me right now, lol), the most important things are the major AM and PM routines. Making them, keeping up with them.

shininglight

Post Tue, Dec 05 2006, 12:09 pm
I really need to start a control journal ... I've been trying to FLY for a while and haven't gotten to that yet. Any tips?

Mishie

Post Tue, Dec 05 2006, 12:13 pm
Crayon - As you can read from my post, I wasn't the one who said it was a CULT. What I said was: My Mom told me that my cousins told her that.
I don't know what made them say that, I haven't discussed it with them. Maybe I will, now that it came up.
I totally forgot about it..

Crayon210

Post Tue, Dec 05 2006, 12:35 pm
shininglight wrote:
I really need to start a control journal ... I've been trying to FLY for a while and haven't gotten to that yet. Any tips?

My CJ is suffering bigtime. :-)

At this point, I have a word file on my computer called "cjinprogress". I have in that file my AM routine, step by step, my afternoon routine, and my evening routine. I also have "other things to get done throughout the day", like laundry. My weekly home blessing hour also gets done (or not done, lol) throughout the week, so I have each day's task there as well.

Each day I print out a copy and use pen/pencil to make any adjustments for that day. Then I cross off as I go.

It's not quite a functioning CJ yet (my non-functioning CJ is in a binder on my desk), but it works for me for now.

You can try to use FlyLady's tips for building a CJ, they're pretty well laid-out. I don't use her idea for keeping the address book in the CJ, I have a separate one, it's easier.

If you'd like a template for a CJ based on FlyLady's, feel free to PM me, I'll try to get it for you.

Crayon210

Post Tue, Dec 05 2006, 12:41 pm
Mishie wrote:
Crayon - As you can read from my post, I wasn't the one who said it was a CULT. What I said was: My Mom told me that my cousins told her that.
I don't know what made them say that, I haven't discussed it with them. Maybe I will, now that it came up.
I totally forgot about it..

Thanks, I'm really curious.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics