Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Any way I can get back Office w/o paying again?

anonymrs

Post Sun, Jun 17 2012, 9:10 am
A few years ago, I purchased Microsoft office 2007 online and I do not have the software cd. I no longer have access to the email address that I had been using at the time. Recently, I had a virus on my computer and the guy who fixed it said that he did not reinstall Microsoft Office because he did not have the same version of it that I had on my computer. So right now I am using Open Office. I am starting to work on a project for someone and Open Office will just not be good enough for this. I need Microsoft Office. Is there any way that I can get Microsoft Office again without having to pay for it again? Thanks!

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 17 2012, 11:33 am
Similar question: If I had Office on a previous computer and want to install it on my current one (the old computer is 100% retired, so it wouldn't be used by 2 people at once) is there any way to transfer it?

kb

Post Sun, Jun 17 2012, 11:45 am
In theory, you should be able to, as long as you have your serial number - you download the software again, and put in the same serial number.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics