Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
ISO the most smooth Snap N Go

nameless

Post Sun, Aug 11 2013, 1:56 am
I think I decided to go with a snap n go for the first few months, it will give me the flexibility of having a carseat and stroller without having to take the baby out, and will give me an extra few months to decide what stroller I really want.

So, tell me what is the snap n go base that has the smoothest push and the biggest basket?

nameless

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 2:35 am
Really, nobody has an opinion to share?

solo

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 5:13 am
I was told to get the same brand as my car seat. So I got the graco snap n go 2 yrs ago for ds. It was a bit hard to steer. But very convenient. I lent it to someone who used it as her everyday stroller in the city and the country for 8 months. When I got it back it was so worn out. It was hard to push. Impossible to steer and rickety:( so I bought the snap n go elite. It's great.
I guess this is a whole new topic for a different forum. But why would anyone feel comfortable using something they borrowed to the point that its ruined:((

srbmom

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 5:34 am
I don't even know if they make it anymore, but I had a maclaren easy traveller.
It looks pretty funny - a weird shape - but it was amazing. Folds up like an umbrella stroller, huge basket, and pushes great. I've had it for 6 years and still in amazing condition.

justmarried

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 7:49 am
For my oldest I got the Graco car seat with the Graco snap n go base. It was very easy to use - you just had to click the car seat into the base. If you buy a different company base you need to strap the car seat in every time. I used it for two kids, and want to buy a different one I"YH for my next one.

The Graco car seat itself is extremely heavy and hard for me to carry. If you're just taking it off the base and straight into the car it doesnt really matter. But when I had to carry it from the car into the house without the base, it was very hard. The base itself was ok, but far from great. You feel every bump as you walk. It does have a very large basket. I know that this past year they came out with a newer updated base, but I'm not sure what the differences are.

Personally, if I would do it over again I would buy a Maxi Cosi car seat. They are pretty lightweight and easy to hold. A big plus with the Maxi Cosi is that the adaptors are tiny and very easy to put on and off. You can easily use it with most regular strollers. I would use the Maxi Cosi car seat, with the adaptors on my regular carriage base. (I have a bugaboo, but I'm sure you can do this with many strollers) Like this I get the ease of a snap n go along with a great carriage base. But you wrote that your not sure which strolle to get, so I'm not sure if you can do this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics