Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Sephardic Food
Vegetables and couscous?

Mimisinger

Post Thu, Jul 10 2014, 8:24 pm
My dh had vegetables and couscous recently at a restaurant and would love me to make them.

I mean, how hard could it be, right? Well what is your recipe? What makes it restaurant worthy?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jul 10 2014, 9:41 pm
Google Moroccan vegetables with couscous. I believe food network has a nice recipe iirc.

Mrs Bissli

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 8:02 am
I think I could have posted couscous complete recipe loooong time ago. You basically make vegetable in soup first, couscous are cooked separately. For veggies, you can use carrots, courgettes, onion, celery, squash, and definitely chickpeas. Keep vegetables whole or cut lengthwise in 2 or quartered, NOT in small bits as they'll disintegrate and be lost. When you serve, make a mounds of couscous on a platter, arrange vegetables around and moisten with small amount of broth. Serve with a few relishes/salads, usually tomato-roast pepper ones, and with harissa.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics