Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Diggersland amusement park

copypaste

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 2:06 pm
I'm looking to take my kids on a days trip.
Had anyone been or heard about diggersland in nj?
If yes what is it about and what age kids is it appropriate?

chaya35

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 2:40 pm
Went last summer. My 10 & 5 year old loved it. Most things my 5 year old needed an adult to go with him. They were able to drive a few different type of tractors. There are some rides. There are some tractors you can play games with like dig the pieces up. There is also a climbing thing for the older ones. My 2 1/2 yr old was only able to go on 1 ride and the swings so she was not happy she was crying a whole time to go on the tractors. Its a great place especially for boys. My kids keep on asking if we could go again. Went when my bigger kids were in camp but think they would have enjoyed it also. There are no trees there so its very hot & sunny.

sky

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 2:43 pm
it is FANTASTIC.

Bring lots of water - it is hot - lots of black tarmac.

I think its more for younger kids. Probably best for 5 - 13 but other ages can enjoy - it is really difficult to know.
I went with kids between 8 - 2 and they had a fantastic time. There wasn't too much for my 2 and 4 year old but they still had a great time, driving cars, sitting on laps, rides, etc.

The younger kids (maybe 8 and younger) cannot do many items on their own but can do it with an adult.
The adults also enjoyed some items. My husband and I really enjoyed using the large machines and figuring them out.
My husband and I had to take turns taking the kids on rides. Check out their hieght charts to get an idea of what can be done.
We had a great time there.

copypaste

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 3:00 pm
Thanks for your replies. My kids are boys ages 4 1/2 -12 and one 7 year old girl
Also is there another place entertainment nearby if we decide to sleep over and do another day?

chaya35

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 3:03 pm
Your kids are the perfect age. It next door to Sahara sams indoor water park it the same owners.

scrltfr

Post Thu, Jun 04 2015, 3:05 pm
Sahara sams or you could go into philly. If you're coming from the turnpike north six flags is on the way
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics