Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Question for Toyota Sienna Owners

baseballmom

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 7:32 am
Can you fit 3 boosters in the back row of the Sienna? I had a car seat and a booster in the back and couldn't get in a 3rd booster in the middle, but was wondering if I switched it to 3 boosters if it would fit.

Tefila

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 11:13 am
Are you talking about the eight seater? Then Yep it is quite abit wider then your reguler mini van such as honda etc

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 11:28 am
Yup three boosters fit in the back. I think we are getting a sienna when our lease is up.

baseballmom

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 11:42 am
Ambassador-to-KJ wrote:
Yup three boosters fit in the back. I think we are getting a sienna when our lease is up.

Then I guess it is time ot take out the carseat and put in another booster there...

queen

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 11:59 am
Tefila wrote:
Are you talking about the eight seater? Then Yep it is quite abit wider then your reguler mini van such as honda etc

is the Sienna wider than the Honda Odissey (sp?) Question

Tefila

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 12:02 pm
Perhaps not the outside Confused but from what I have seen of the honda, the seats in the sienna is more roomy and spacious.

However the honda has alot of boot/trunk space which takes up imo seat room whereas the sienna boot/trunk space is cleverly designed to go deep and abit under the seats. Though in both cars seats can always be removed .

Also the sienna toyota does not need the double tandem stroller folded up all models fit in there as long as it's tandem style. And with twins with the inglesina biposta that was a mechaye.

DesignMommy

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 12:37 pm
I have a 2006 Sienna and it fits 3 boosters in the back!

justanothermother

Post Tue, Jul 03 2007, 7:41 pm
I can fit three boosters but it is a BIG pain to buckle them. (I have a 7 seater if it makes a dif)

mugsisme

Post Fri, Aug 31 2007, 10:14 am
I have one car seat on the far left side, and put a booster on the far right. I had the child get in and buckled him. Then, I put the booster in the middle by pushing it back, and pulling on the right booster. It went in real snug. I had to do this from inside the car, and it was incredibly hard to buckle, but they were all in, flat, and snug. I had to do this twice when I carpooled with a lot of kids.

Leah
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars