Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do you know any Rabbis that have Ruach HaKodesh?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 11:51 pm
creditcards wrote:
I'm not sure if every chassidish Rebbe has Ruach Hakodesh, but there is a lot of evidence from first hand stories that happened to some of his chasidim that the Belzer Rebbe has ruach hakodesh. (someone once got an answer to an question to something entirely different than what he asked. according to some details no one in the world new besides for the person himself and his mother that has already passed away...there are many stories that people shared that makes people believe he has ruach hakodesh)
I believe he has ruach hakodesh and many of his chasidim believe that too. Thats why so many people trust the Rebbe with such big life changing desicions.
1) I once asked a shalleh, before the shalleh came back some details changed and I figured I have to ask it again and add some details. When the answer came back it was a type of answer that also answered the details that I had wanted to add. I personally felt that it was ruach hakodesh.

2) My husband asked if we should give a certain name to my daughter. I really didn't want that name. The answer came back to give that name if your wife agrees. other wise to give a different name. Me and my husband were very shocked. How did the Rav know I didn't want the name. It was not a typical answer from the Rebbe. I ended up agreeing and we gave that name.
These are just simple personal stories. but there are other bigger popular stories going around that happened to other people that support this point much stronger.

What you are describing is a sensitive listener, someone who can read between the lines. That makes for a good advisor, but it's not ruach hakodesh.

creditcards

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 11:58 pm
Someone once asked the Rebbe if they should give a certain name to a child the Rebbe said no, give...., the family wondered why but listened anyway. After they gave the name they found out that there was a grandfather with that name that they hadn't known about. This is more than sensitive listening. This means knowing information that no one ever told you.

amother wrote:
What you are describing is a sensitive listener, someone who can read between the lines. That makes for a good advisor, but it's not ruach hakodesh.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 11:58 pm
The Belze Rebbetzin always has long lines of people seeking her brochos and advice.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 12:01 am
I have accurate prophecies, yet I'm no rabbi.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 12:02 am
When an ehrliche yid gives bruchos and the person gets helped doesnt mean ruach Hakodesh - he's a loftier soul that can feel for his fellow people and it says Tzadik gozer Hashem mikayim

creditcards

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 12:15 am
True,
And when you see time, and time again a human being knowing information about another person that nobody ever told him you can assume its ruach hakodesh. If you hear all these stories that people say, you will think so yourself. My stories are just smallies.

The Rebbe gets a book of kvitlech before Purim from a lot of poeple together. The way he reads it is by just flipping though it. And he knows exactly who gave him a kvitel just from doing that.
A person once came to give the Rebbe a kvitel before Rash Hashana about a problem he had, the Rebbe answered you were already mazkir for that on Purim. The person couldn't believe that the Rebbe actually new and remembered that he had sent in a kvitel as part of that thick book, with thousands of kvitlech in it.

amother wrote:
When an ehrliche yid gives bruchos and the person gets helped doesnt mean ruach Hakodesh - he's a loftier soul that can feel for his fellow people and it says Tzadik gozer Hashem mikayim

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 12:28 am
creditcards wrote:

The Rebbe gets a book of kvitlech before Purim from a lot of poeple together. The way he reads it is by just flipping though it. And he knows exactly who gave him a kvitel just from doing that.
A person once came to give the Rebbe a kvitel before Rash Hashana about a problem he had, the Rebbe answered you were already mazkir for that on Purim. The person couldn't believe that the Rebbe actually new and remembered that he had sent in a kvitel as part of that thick book, with thousands of kvitlech in it.

Again, the fact that he can read quickly and has a good memory doesn't mean he has ruach hakodesh. It means he can read quickly and has a good memory. And I imagine that the good memory explains why he knows things that the questioner didn't mention. He's heard the information elsewhere and remembered it.

creditcards

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 12:41 am
He knows things that nobody know,. not things someone could have told him. He flips through it, doesn't read every page....

amother wrote:
Again, the fact that he can read quickly and has a good memory doesn't mean he has ruach hakodesh. It means he can read quickly and has a good memory. And I imagine that the good memory explains why he knows things that the questioner didn't mention. He's heard the information elsewhere and remembered it.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:00 am
creditcards wrote:
He knows things that nobody know,. not things someone could have told him.

https://youtu.be/IjPsnfysrp8

It has nothing to do with ruach hakodesh, people can do this. The rebbe sees thousands of people and he can read them. Also, sometimes he gets a 'hit', and everyone is amazed. How many times was he wrong, or wasn't on target?

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:04 am
creditcards wrote:
He knows things that nobody know,. not things someone could have told him. He flips through it, doesn't read every page....

Then why does he need the kvittlach in the first place? Why doesn't he just know what his chassidim need? I have no doubt that he's an Adam Gadol. I just don't believe that he has supernatural powers.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:06 am
creditcards wrote:
There sure is!
The Belzer Rebbe in Israel has Ruach Hakodesh.
He answers every fax sent to him. It can take a while until you get a reply though.

And he didnt have Ruach Hakodesh about the recent Rebbeim arrested in Israel for abuse, in a Belz school, so he would have gotten rid of them way sooner?

Im Amother Salmon? Very Happy How did Imamother know thats what I had for supper tonight? Not kidding! Has to be Ruach Hakodesh!

DrMom

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:10 am
creditcards wrote:
I'm not sure if every chassidish Rebbe has Ruach Hakodesh, but there is a lot of evidence from first hand stories that happened to some of his chasidim that the Belzer Rebbe has ruach hakodesh. (someone once got an answer to an question to something entirely different than what he asked. according to some details no one in the world new besides for the person himself and his mother that has already passed away...there are many stories that people shared that makes people believe he has ruach hakodesh)
I believe he has ruach hakodesh and many of his chasidim believe that too. Thats why so many people trust the Rebbe with such big life changing desicions.
1) I once asked a shalleh, before the shalleh came back some details changed and I figured I have to ask it again and add some details. When the answer came back it was a type of answer that also answered the details that I had wanted to add. I personally felt that it was ruach hakodesh.

2) My husband asked if we should give a certain name to my daughter. I really didn't want that name. The answer came back to give that name if your wife agrees. other wise to give a different name. Me and my husband were very shocked. How did the Rav know I didn't want the name. It was not a typical answer from the Rebbe. I ended up agreeing and we gave that name.
These are just simple personal stories. but there are other bigger popular stories going around that happened to other people that support this point much stronger.

Of course both parents should agree on and like the names they give to their children. I would say the same thing. Do I have ruach hakodesh?

I don't see how anyone can claim to have ruach hakodesh, or how any of us would know if someone else did.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:12 am
When someone has Ruach Hakodesh that doesn't mean he knows everything that's gonna happen all the time. Rauch Hakodesh is not something a regular person can understand. Someone with Ruach Hakodesh can see certain things at certain times. It's not the same as nevuah. It doesn't mean that you can predict the future and that you can know that in a certain school there is abuse going on and we better put a stop to it....

amother wrote:
And he didnt have Ruach Hakodesh about the recent Rebbeim arrested in Israel for abuse, in a Belz school?

creditcards

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:15 am
Because he never answers that. People ask him what name to give by each baby. There millions of babies being born.
(But anyway this is not the story that would make it or break it. There is a bigger longer story that happened to a Bal Teshuvah still before he became a belzer chasid and he ended up becoming frum and told everyone about his story that wowed everyone. It's too long to write in a post...)

DrMom wrote:
Of course both parents should agree on and like the names they give to their children. I would say the same thing. Do I have ruach hakodesh?

I don't see how anyone can claim to have ruach hakodesh, or how any of us would know if someone else did.

Last edited by creditcards on Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:17 am
amother wrote:
When someone has Ruach Hakodesh that doesn't mean he knows everything that's gonna happen all the time. Rauch Hakodesh is not something a regular person can understand. Someone with Ruach Hakodesh can see certain things at certain times. It's not the same as nevuah. It doesn't mean that you can predict the future and that you can know that in a certain school there is abuse going on and we better put a stop to it....

Average people are often highly intuitive too. If abuse is going on in your school system, I think even an average intuitive person would pick up on it, and certainly one with Ruach Hakodesh, would sense theres something very wrong going on.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 1:33 am
creditcards wrote:

(But anyway this is not the story that would make it or break it. There is a bigger longer story that happened to a Bal Teshuvah still before he became a belzer chasid and he ended up becoming frum and told everyone about his story that wowed everyone. It's too long to write in a post...)

It's called cold reading. Many non Jews have stories that wowed people and changed their lives. The rebbe picks up hints and body language. There really is nothing spiritual here. Here's another video worth watching. If non Jews can do it, it has nothing to do with ruach hakodesh.

https://youtu.be/I6uj1ruTmGQ

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 2:17 am
The story in Tel Aviv has nothing to do with Belz. It did NOT happen in a school affiliated with Belz. There are no Belz schools or yeshivas in Tel Aviv any longer

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 3:16 am
amother wrote:
The story in Tel Aviv has nothing to do with Belz. It did NOT happen in a school affiliated with Belz. There are no Belz schools or yeshivas in Tel Aviv any longer

And the Rebbe didn't have Ruach Hakodesh that Belz would be largely implicated in the media?

DrMom

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 3:33 am
amother wrote:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/6.....buse/
Quote:
The incidents all happened at the Talmud Torah Machzikei Hadass School of the Belz Hasidic sect between the years 2000 and 2011.

http://haemtza.blogspot.co.il/......html
Quote:
...six Belzer Mechanchim that teach at a Belz Talmud Torah in Tel Aviv have been being indicted for child abuse. 22 victims were allegedly abused.

http://www.vosizneias.com/2458.....ents/
Quote:
The abuse of 22 children, ages 3 to 10, enrolled in a Belz Cheder in Tel Aviv, has come to light after 11 years with the indictment of six teachers on various charges of extortion, sodomy of minors, indecent assault, and abuse and assault of minors.

Last edited by DrMom on Wed, Aug 10 2016, 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

shev

Post Wed, Aug 10 2016, 3:38 am
Gosh, why are we jumping down her throat. If she believes that her rebbe has ruach hakodesh then good for her. Why does it bother so many people.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics