Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Maybe some generous amothers here

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 12:11 pm
I usually am able to swing two nice Shabbos outfits and some weekday clothes for each of my three girls but this year things have been tight and I don't think it will happen for this season. I am wondering if anyone has clothes from last season in my kids sizes that they wouldn't mind seeing get some good use and a second life. I have a size 10, 7, and 3-4. I have in the past dressed them coordinated but as the saying goes "beggars can't be choosy". I just want them to feel like they got something "new".

SRB

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 12:25 pm
Where are you located?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:04 pm
Lakewood, but can arrange for pickup in NY as well.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:06 pm
If you PM me, I may be able to help u

OutATowner

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:42 pm
I don't live there or have those sizes, but have you tried Deja Nu? I've gotten really nice things there.

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 9:29 pm
I may have something nice for your 3-4. I'm doing a ridiculous amount of re-organizing and giving away various types of things so I need to see when I get up to clothes but I can think of one complete seasonally appropriate outfit that size that probably doesn't fit dd anymore. Can you pm me to follow up? (Message mommy 3b2c first Wink but if she doesn't have what you need or you want more then message me next!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics