Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
CHEST BINDERS ANYONE???

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Nov 12 2016, 1:20 pm
Hi
I've been looking for minimizing bras for years now..The standard minimising bras dont come in my size, Im a 32b/c..and most start from 34c/d.
Ive tried sports bras which arent great coz most come up round the neck and can keep showing through the tshirt.
Someone mentioned to me that I should try a chest binder...does anyone have any experience with them..and if so..which companies were best etc?
p.s. if you are curious why I would like a flatter chest, I do exercise very often and in general I prefer the flat chested look..I know I'm original!
Thanks in advance for any info!

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Nov 12 2016, 1:43 pm
Go to a medical supply store, and ask for their widest ace bandage. You can wrap it around your chest and get full support. They might have something specific for you that would work, like a belly binder for pregnant women, but for the chest area.

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Nov 12 2016, 8:06 pm
There isn't much to minimize in a 32b. Why do you want to look like a child?

amother
Coffee

Post Sat, Nov 12 2016, 8:40 pm
actually, ace bandages can do a lot of damage. there are companies that make binders specifically for your situation...do a google search.

I understand how you feel. I am not comfortable with my chest and often wear a sports bra made my brooksrunning.com to be more 'minimized' even though most people would likely consider my chest small.

some of the brooks bras start in small sizes and won't damage your ribs/lungs the way an ace bandage can. they are also pretty unnoticeable through shirts and aren't all racerback. I highly recommend them! they can be pricey, but worth it.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 7:04 am
Thanks to all the replies..
I did write in my post I know Im not the usual in that I like the flat chested look..
Are there any sportsbra's that minimise better than others and without the raceback closure?

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 7:05 am
Thanks Coffee for you really helpful reply...
I looked up the site however they dont deliver to Israel..are there any that you know of that deliver to Israel? Or perhaps a store in Israel that sell these?
Thanks

Iymnok

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 7:10 am
Try calling Saposh, Sensations or another lingerie store that imports special bras.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 9:25 am
Papaya, I have one of the brooks Jubralee and one of the Fiona--the Fiona has lines that can be seen under thin shirts, but in the winter, with layers, both are great.

not sure about shops in israel, you might be able to find some being sold on ebay, maybe some sellers will deliver for extra shipping?

good luck!

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 4:36 pm
amother wrote:

Wow, that was really judgmental and mean! I can't believe this comment got 5 likes. Mad

OP, I didn't realize that an ace bandage could cause medical problems. Please disregard my comment on that. I wish you luck in your search. If I see anything next time I go shopping, I'll post it here.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Nov 13 2016, 5:18 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Wow, that was really judgmental and mean! I can't believe this comment got 5 likes. Mad

The comment could have been phrased more gently but maybe it was made out of concern. I can think of several unhealthy reasons a woman would want to do this (body dysmorphic disorder, an unhealthy fear of s-xuality...). My first thought after reading the op and hearing her size was whether we might be helping someone do sth unhealthy. Hopefully, op is in a good place in her life and I wish her well, but the poster you quoted may just have been concerned.

leopardspots

Post Tue, Dec 20 2016, 9:43 pm
I'm another concerned poster.

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Dec 21 2016, 3:34 am
amother wrote:

That's rude.
There are plenty of grown women with small and flat chests. They are not children but adults.

The OP's desire for a smaller chest is no different than women who wear padded bras to look as if they have a bigger bust. It's just a preferance.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics