Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Infant carseat carriers

Didi

Post Fri, Jul 22 2005, 5:26 pm
For those of you that use the snap n go or universal car seat carrier, what brand do you think is the best as we have had bad experiences with baby trend we were thinking of kolcraft. but when we went to the store today we saw that combi, graco and saftey first all make one also.

Tefila

Post Fri, Jul 22 2005, 9:10 pm
Go to the opinion thread wemust have atleast 2 threads conc carseats maybe they will have some ideas coverd for u there. 8)

Didi

Post Sun, Jul 24 2005, 4:12 pm
freilich I read the reply's, it was no help.

nicole81

Post Sun, Jul 24 2005, 5:32 pm
are you asking whats the best car seat carrier, or what's the best car seat?

Didi

Post Sun, Jul 24 2005, 6:51 pm
the best car seat carrier, I see there is baby trend, kolcraft, graco and saftey first along with combi. Combi and saftey first are out of the question. The graco is only good with a graco car seat. Not sure which car seat we will be buying yet, still trying to see what I like the best. As saftey wise as long as you install them correct it should not be a problem.

nicole81

Post Sun, Jul 24 2005, 9:19 pm
I didn't know graco made a car seat carrier- are you referring to the stroller (not just a frame) that the car seat fits into? I have the graco quattro tour that carries the car seat and it's a great stroller but extremely heavy, so I also have the snap-n-go by I think baby trend that works great with my car seat. it's really light and I love it. some friends have the kolkraft universal car seat carrier, and that's also good, it seems like a higher class snap n go.

IndyMom

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 1:05 am
I like my kolcraft. Light weight, one handed collapsing, and fits into small trunks.

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 2:18 pm
IndyMom wrote:
I like my kolcraft. Light weight, one handed collapsing, and fits into small trunks.

my thoughts, exactly!

Didi

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 7:35 pm
nicole they just came out with it, it only holds the snugride.

supermom

Post Wed, Jul 27 2005, 6:13 am
you should change the name to the thread to car seat carriers or something of that sort. I thought you were talking about a real carrier that you strap on to yourself.

dee elle

Post Sun, Aug 21 2005, 11:29 am
We got the Kolcraft Universal snap n goand absolutely love it... The basket is huge, it folds and unfolds in a sec, and my Graco baby seat fits beautifully into it. it does the same job as a stroller until your baby outgrows the carseat and is sooo light. I know others who have it and they feel the same... Good luck with your choice!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics