Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Hug it out!
  Previous  1  2  3   16  17  18  Next

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:26 am
gold21 wrote:
I do believe in in the responsibilities of Peru U'Revu, but I don't believe it is exclusive to humans. That is why I believe that an ideal family has 2 kids and AT LEAST 12 dogs. Anyway, my Rav does not allow birth control for animals.

Gold, my cat is asking for birth control. It/ze/they is having an identity conflict and doesn't want kittens until it's sorted. What should I do? Can I have your Rav's number?

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:27 am
Zehava wrote:
Birth control is killing babies. How can you prevent Yiddishe Neshamas from coming into this world? You are obligated to have as many as you can. Even if dh doesn’t want he will come to love his 20 children eventually.

I feel the same way about puppies. I have Spot, Trot, Dot, Shot, Yacht, Hot, Rot, Bones, Benny, Big, and Bruiser, Sleepy, Doc, Sneezy, and Mr Giggles.

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:29 am
enneamom wrote:
Gold, my cat is asking for birth control. It/ze/they is having an identity conflict and doesn't want kittens until it's sorted. What should I do? Can I have your Rav's number?

Yes, my but my Rav is a Trump supporter. Is that a problem for you? TRUMP SUPPORTERS UNITE. #Trump #Maga #USAfirst #Bigly #sad

Last edited by gold21 on Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:30 am
gold21 wrote:
I feel the same way about puppies. I have Spot, Trot, Dot, Shot, Yacht, Hot, Rot, Bones, Benny, Big, and Bruiser, Sleepy, Doc, Sneezy, and Mr Giggles.

Disgusting. How can you give them such species-ist names? I mean, Spot?! Really?!

Don't even get me started on Sleepy, Doc and Sneezy. How can you be so callous?

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:31 am
gold21 wrote:
Yes, my but my Rav is a Trump supporter. Is that a problem for you?

Hmm...that depends. What's his opinion on gun control?

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:33 am
enneamom wrote:
Hmm...that depends. What's his opinion on gun control?

Has a higher opinion of it than birth control

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:34 am
gold21 wrote:
Has a higher opinion of it than birth control

How long does he hold that cats should date before marriage?

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:35 am
I just went out on my front porch and nursed. So all my neighbors can see. I didn't even wear a blouse.

Oh. I didn't have a baby, or milk to give said baby (gender unconfirmed. Waiting to hear what child decides)

So why are all these guys staring? Pigs! Animals! Babies need to EAT, guys!

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:36 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
I just went out on my front porch and nursed. So all my neighbors can see. I didn't even wear a blouse.

Oh. I didn't have a baby, or milk to give said baby (gender unconfirmed. Waiting to hear what child decides)

OMG Rolling Laughter

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:36 am
You guys are so inconsiderate. How dare you make me laugh so hard that I need my inhaler?!

gold21

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:38 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:

Hahahahaha

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:42 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:

What is wrong with you? You NEGLECTED your other children inside the house? Where do you live? I'm calling CPS.

Also, a yiddishe froi's platz is in der heim and this is mamish an Americaneh mishigas.

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:50 am
How on earth can I nurse INSIDE MY HOME?!
What is your problem!

Hashem made my breasts like Sara Imeinu! It flows in the market place!

Baby killer!

And besides, my carriage was parked 2 blocks away. I didn't want anyone to steal it. It had a new hood.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 8:56 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:

And besides, my carriage was parked 2 blocks away. I didn't want anyone to steal it. It had a new hood.

Was it a Bugaboo??? shock shock shock

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 9:04 am
enneamom wrote:
Was it a Bugaboo??? shock shock shock

How could it NOT be. Scratching Head

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 9:07 am
By the way, I feel very close to you guys so I'm inviting you all to my house today for dessert.

Was at this stunning Simcha last night, so posh... So I took home the 4 sweet tables. And a waiter. And the Bar Mitzvah boy so you could see the person the personalized cookies were names after.

Its my pleasure. No need to thank me at all.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 9:22 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
By the way, I feel very close to you guys so I'm inviting you all to my house today for dessert.

Was at this stunning Simcha last night, so posh... So I took home the 4 sweet tables. And a waiter. And the Bar Mitzvah boy so you could see the person the personalized cookies were names after.

I can't come because your DH made the dessert. It's husband abuse. In my house we take turns adding the ingredients, then we each mix for 5 minutes if it's organic, 3 minutes if regular poison non-organic vaccinated ingredients.

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 9:23 am
You guys are all cracking me up!! Hysterical! Op thanks for this thread!

I can’t!!!!!

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 9:29 am
enneamom wrote:
I can't come because your DH made the dessert. It's husband abuse. In my house we take turns adding the ingredients, then we each mix for 5 minutes if it's organic, 3 minutes if regular poison non-organic vaccinated ingredients.

How could my DH have made the dessert if he, too, is nursing my child? You expect ME to do all the nursing? Why! Because I'm a WOMAN? Sexist animals..

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 9:38 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:

Is the waiter a hottie? Cause I'm totally down for an emotional affair.

After all it's not really cheating. [filth] is way worse!
Page 2 of 18   Previous  1  2  3   16  17  18  Next Recent Topics