Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Hug it out!
  Previous  1  2  3  4 16  17  18  Next

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 12:43 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Is the waiter a hottie? Cause I'm totally down for an emotional affair.

After all it's not really cheating. [filth] is way worse!

He's all yours. I just realized he's a complete [gentile], because he ate a Hershy Bar. I'm so tzutumult.

ETA I love how Ima edited the word g@y! Lol!

Wait, ETA, I wasn't saying "gay", I was saying [non jew].

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 12:47 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
He's all yours. I just realized he's a complete [gentile], because he ate a Hershy Bar. I'm so tzutumult.

That's why I had to write [gentiles]...take that censors! Freedom of speech FTW! I am woman hear me roar!

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 12:48 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:

Wait, ETA, I wasn't saying "gay", I was saying [non jew].

Nevermind then. An emotional affair is one thing, but I am NOT compromising on CY!

A lady has her standards, you know.

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 12:54 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Nevermind then. An emotional affair is one thing, but I am NOT compromising on CY!

A lady has her standards, you know.

Seriously hysterical!

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 12:58 pm
Coffee Addict wrote:
Seriously hysterical!

Coffee Addict. Don't you know how terrible caffeine is for you? How can you identify with such a beverage? You're drugging yourself!

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:19 pm
enneamom wrote:
Coffee Addict. Don't you know how terrible caffeine is for you? How can you identify with such a beverage? You're drugging yourself!

She meant coke.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:20 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
She meant coke.

Oh. That's okay then.

CA, do you forgive me? (and do you have any "brownies" to share?)

SuperWify

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:32 pm
Well last night BH I made it to the mikvah post partum and we fulfilled the mitzvah of Peru v revu from a sheet in a hole without any fore-play or even a hug.

Yes it hurt (a lot- I’m just after a baby) but my husband said it’s truly the highest madgrega

I can’t wait to welcome #9

One minute- my 2 month is old is crying excuse me while I nurse.

Ok I’m back.

As I was saying BH we didn’t even make the beds creak so neighbor did not have to hit the wall with a broom.

I have a few minutes here while I’m waiting for my husband to drive me to work - I don’t drive obviously- and don’t worry about the baby my 5 year old will watch him and the rest of them (4, 3, 2, 1, 0) until my 6 year old gets home.

Of course I would not leave them with my 8 year old son (yes, there is a year gap. I miscarried. Terrible, I know!) he’s a boy and boys don’t watch kids.

Ok I must leave the kids intrusctions. See you later.

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:39 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Well last night BH I made it to the mikvah post partum and we fulfilled the mitzvah of Peru v revu from a sheet in a hole without any fore-play or even a hug.

Yes it hurt (a lot- I’;m just after a baby) but my husband said it’s truly the highest madgrega

I can’t wait to welcome #9

One minute- my 2 month is old is crying excuse me while I nurse.

Ok I’m back.

As I was saying BH we didn’t even make the beds creak so neighbor did not have to hit the wall with a broom.

I have a few minutes here while I’m waiting for my husband to drive me to work - I don’t drive obviously- and don’t worry about the baby my 5 year old will watch him and the rest of them (4, 3, 2, 1, 0) until my 6 year old gets home.

Of course I would not leave them with my 8 year old son (yes, there is a year gap. I miscarried. Terrible, I know!) he’s a boy and boys don’t watch kids.

Ok I must leave the kids intrusctions. See you later.

Please! Please! For the future of klal Yisrael. Do NOT sit in the front of the car Chas v'shalom!

And you must not leave the vehicle until it's parked.

And since you'll be holding 2 of your babies in your hand and using the car seat to hold your sheet with the hole in it, please, when u leave the babies at the front of the store, do NOT leave your jewelry with the babies! These people in stores are constantly walking away with people's jewelry. You don't want to get beaten when you get home. I don't want that for you. Please.

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:40 pm
Help! Help! I can't breathe!!! Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Mommyg8

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:42 pm
I don't have any jokes to share, just wanted to say enneamom, that I never laughed so hard in my life!!!!! Thanks for starting this thread!

SuperWify

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:43 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Please! Please! For the future of klal Yisrael. Do NOT sit in the front of the car Chas v'shalom!

And you must not leave the vehicle until it's parked.

And since you'll be holding 2 of your babies in your hand and using the car seat to hold your sheet with the hole in it, please, when u leave the babies at the front of the store, do NOT leave your jewelry with the babies! These people in stores are constantly walking away with people's jewelry. You don't want to get beaten when you get home. I don't want that for you. Please.

Of course I don’t sit in the front seat! My bechor sits next to my husband always. I’m in the back.

My husband and I do not walk outside together. Ever.

So that means I go to the grocery a week after giving birth and he sits in the car waiting for me while I shelp the groceries into the car. We can’t be seen together, it’s a pure lack of tznius.

And I leave the other kids at home as I said before. I do bring my jewelry with me though.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:44 pm
enneamom wrote:
Help! Help! I can't breathe!!! Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Really thanks for starting this thread! I’m sick in bed and entrainment and hugs are all I need!

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:47 pm
Mommyg8 wrote:
I don't have any jokes to share, just wanted to say enneamom, that I never laughed so hard in my life!!!!! Thanks for starting this thread!

Jokes?! Jokes?! Is something funny to you?!? Get help! This is a serious, serious forum! Get a few psychiatrists. A few. Male and female. Immediately. Jokes! shock Shame on you

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:48 pm
No wonder people didn't share their Chwalapchahs recipe with you!

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:49 pm
I'm going back outside to nurse something..

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:49 pm
Mommyg8, CA and SW, my pleasure!!

JF, I'm crying!!!

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:57 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Of course I don’t sit in the front seat! My bechor sits next to my husband always. I’m in the back.

My husband and I do not walk outside together. Ever.

So that means I go to the grocery a week after giving birth and he sits in the car waiting for me while I shelp the groceries into the car. We can’t be seen together, it’s a pure lack of tznius.

And I leave the other kids at home as I said before. I do bring my jewelry with me though.

A week after your baby?! What the heck is your husband supposed to do for a WEEK? Die? As soon as that epidural wears off, I'm already baking for the shalom Zachor! The placenta is still inside!

Why is it your husbands fault that you decided to have babies every 15 minutes! Make him supper, lazy.
You have a bechor? He can bring you water if you feel faint. So long as it's not out of his way..

And why are u assuming I insinuated that you would Chas vshalom WALK with your husband?! Are you passive aggressiveky calling me a shiksa? Nobody walks with the other "s#x".

enneamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 2:00 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
A week after your baby?! What the heck is your husband supposed to do for a WEEK? Die? As soon as that epidural wears off, I'm already baking for the shalom Zachor! The placenta is still inside!

Is the placenta inside the baking, though?

Jewishfoodie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2018, 2:01 pm
enneamom wrote:
Is the placenta inside the baking, though?

Its our Minhag. No need to "mock"
Page 3 of 18   Previous  1  2  3  4 16  17  18  Next Recent Topics