Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Calling Shomrim
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

imasoftov

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 12:59 pm
amother wrote:
have u seen them urself??? wait on the evidenc e in court before saying s/th like this

snadsoifjiasoseoiusetpo8ugsoerp4rtgpsw

Metukah

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 3:50 pm
amother wrote:
im reallly very very sorrry for wat u went thru.
my points in this thread got messsd up by another amtoher and she did victim balming. all im saying is to wait for a trial before deciding if this guy is guilty cuz we dont know a/th. I havent heaed a victim talking . m y whole point is that a arresst on a person means zilch. not sying hes innocent... not saying victim asked ffor it... not saying shes a liar... just noone shud say oh he was arressted so must be theres s;/th to it. cuz thats x true!!!

Papaya, I personally think it is rude that you continue to use text messaging text to write on an online forum, in which mature grown adults are having a conversation in English. It shows a great lack of respect to fellow posters when you think they are not important enough for you to spend an extra 20 seconds writing out full words. Vowels were made to be used not skipped, and shortening words by using 2 letters separated by a slash is not correct English.
This is not a 100 character text message. This is a proper conversation.
You were called out on it more than once and I think it is rude to ignore.
It actually hurts my eyes to read your responses. I can make out what you have written (just about) but it is wrong of you to expect everyone to strain themselves to read your opinion.
If I'm being perfectly honest, before anyone even starts reading you've lost most of your credibility, due to the presentation. It's a shame, especially if you feel what you have to say is important.
Apologies if I come across as mean.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 4:08 pm
imasoftov wrote:
snadsoifjiasoseoiusetpo8ugsoerp4rtgpsw

What does this say and in what language is ot written??

WhatFor

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 4:10 pm
amother wrote:
What does this say and in what language is ot written??

Pretty sure that's precisely the message she intended to convey.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 4:13 pm
amother wrote:
no we dont know based on wat the arresst was made exept a phonecall and we dont know wat they said in the phonecall.

We know the following:

(1) The victim reported the rape to her therapist, who is a mandated reporter, and who did report the rape.

(2) In response, the police apparently spoke to the victim and, based on what she had to say and/or other evidence, they decided to pursue the matter.

(3) The pursuit included a phone conversation that they had the victim make with the alleged perpetrator, and which prosecutors describe as having implicated him.

(4) Based on all of the foregoing, the police found probable cause for arrest.

You like to pick and choose information. But your doing so doesn't make it accurate, and doesn't make the other information irrelevant.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 4:18 pm
amother wrote:
There are so many improprieties with that organization that I would not be comfortable calling them.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/13/.....mrim/

Ok, but that’s not solely because of this. Also, NY Post is far from a reliable source.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 4:21 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
Ok, but that’s not solely because of this. Also, NY Post is far from a reliable source.

I like rules players. They cut too many corners and are in the news too often. Sometimes power corrupts.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 4:27 pm
eema of 3 wrote:

The NY Post is a reliable source.

This is an opinion piece, and should not be taken as fact. The facts it cites, however, I've seen in many other sources.

WhatFor

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 4:49 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
We know the following:

(1) The victim reported the rape to her therapist, who is a mandated reporter, and who did report the rape.

(2) In response, the police apparently spoke to the victim and, based on what she had to say and/or other evidence, they decided to pursue the matter.

(3) The pursuit included a phone conversation that they had the victim make with the alleged perpetrator, and which prosecutors describe as having implicated him.

You like to pick and choose information. But your doing so doesn't make it accurate, and doesn't make the other information irrelevant.

Yes but you forgot to account for a million other hypothetical scenarios that nobody actually claims happened but you never know.

Like what IF we just completely ignore all the stated reasons for the arrest and posit that maybe an angry neighbor who hated him for personal reasons because he was jealous of him called it in and the police arrested him solely on the basis of an angry neighbor? Why aren't you accounting for the reason I just made up?

I mean, go ahead, jump to whatever conclusions you like based on the stated reasons for his arrest but what would you do if someone hated your son and was jealous of him and reported him and then the police falsely arrested him? Why aren't we discussing my own personal hypothetical scenarios over here?? You never know when they can happen!!!!!

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 9:10 pm
Metukah wrote:
Papaya, I personally think it is rude that you continue to use text messaging text to write on an online forum, in which mature grown adults are having a conversation in English. It shows a great lack of respect to fellow posters when you think they are not important enough for you to spend an extra 20 seconds writing out full words. Vowels were made to be used not skipped, and shortening words by using 2 letters separated by a slash is not correct English.
This is not a 100 character text message. This is a proper conversation.
You were called out on it more than once and I think it is rude to ignore.
It actually hurts my eyes to read your responses. I can make out what you have written (just about) but it is wrong of you to expect everyone to strain themselves to read your opinion.
If I'm being perfectly honest, before anyone even starts reading you've lost most of your credibility, due to the presentation. It's a shame, especially if you feel what you have to say is important.
Apologies if I come across as mean.

ur welcom to skip over my posts and im reallly very sorrry for hurtying ur eyes...

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 9:19 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
We know the following:

in the news that I read noone wrote abt #1 &2. and we dont kno that #3 is true exept that based on the phonecall they decided to arresst him , whicch cud be that they didnt get info they wanted so they arressted him hoping he' ll talk.
look idk if hes guilty maybe in the phonecall he said I know I raped u abunch of times and I dont care but we dont know that.
anyway I dont know this guy from beans and im not trying to stick up for him for this specific situtatoion. all im trying to do is deny the "proof' that ppl were saying that cuz he ws arressted means hes guilty cuz police dont arresst for n/th. that part is nooooooooooot true. police do arresst ppl who arent in the least bit guilty and they cant admit they made a msitake cuz then they cud be sued so they make belive theyre looking at "evidence' but really theres no evidence and 'testimony" was implanted by some1 sick. im talkign in general terms not abt this guy. idk how I got accussed of defending him , all im saying is hold ur judgment.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 9:35 pm
Is anyone actually reading papayas posts? It looks like a 12 year old is writing them.

simba

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 9:38 pm
amother wrote:
Is anyone actually reading papayas posts? It looks like a 12 year old is writing them.

Y wud u say that?!

WhatFor

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 9:43 pm
amother wrote:

I would say it could also be someone whose school stopped offering secular studies beyond age 12, but frankly, it could also be someone who is used to text speak and also doesn't really care to put much effort into making sure they get their point across.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 9:48 pm
amother wrote:

I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed to make personal attacks as amothet.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 9:50 pm
IF it is so easy to get someone arrested based on hearsay then why wasn’t spikey (the janitor accused of sx abuse) arrested immediately? Why did the police beg anyone who was a victim to come forward so that they could finally arrest him if warranted?
Obviously it’s not so easy.

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 10:03 pm
amother wrote:
IF it is so easy to get someone arrested based on hearsay then why wasn’t spikey (the janitor accused of sx abuse) arrested immediately? Why did the police beg anyone who was a victim to come forward so that they could finally arrest him if warranted?

idk abt that. food for thouht, spiky isnt a hasid...

ChutzPAh

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 10:11 pm
WhatFor wrote:
I would say it could also be someone whose school stopped offering secular studies beyond age 12, but frankly, it could also be someone who is used to text speak and also doesn't really care to put much effort into making sure they get their point across.

I just skipped over all her posts. I can’t be bothered to read that.

oakandfig19

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 10:20 pm
Wow I'm really shocked by these answers. The vast majority of the time people make claims of being raped or abused, they are true. Reading these responses you would think it's more likely she made it up, when that's just statistically not true. She has everything to lose- not him- as evident by these posts. There is a commandment not to speak/listen to loshon hara but guess what? There's also a commandment to protect yourself. And ignoring credible claims of rape- yes, there was a phone recording that was enough to implicate him- is just creating a sakanah for you, your children, and your community. Being too righteous is a sin too...we are not obligated to ignore threats.

creditcards

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 11:09 pm
amother wrote:

Someone has to make the phone call to the police and say he abused them. By Spikey no one came forward and said they were abused. It was all only massages being passed around on whatsapp. Do you arrest someone based on whatsapp messages?
Page 8 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics