Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Warning about Craigslist

amother

Post Sat, Nov 10 2007, 1:30 pm
Cant find where this ad from Craigslist originally appeared (as a joke) on imamother. But want to post the reply {see at the end} I got from someone to whom I forwarded the "funny job offer".
PS How can I find where this was originally posted here? Didnt seemed to be in any of the categories I expected.

craigslist wrote:
Personal assistant wanted:
Looking for an individual who seeks a job as a Personal assistant outside the office place. Working with An extremely organized, productive, cost conscious, effecient
Women who runs several events during the year, the schedules of Six children and a large home.

Your office would be in the library of a townhouse on the upper east Side. Individual would have to be presentable and in good shape to Handle the never ending flights of stairs in the home.

*Phone skills, answering phones, experience Dealing with scheduling, making appointments Following up service calls, ….

*Coordinating the responsibilities of 4 other Staff members that their jobs are being done, And that their weekly priorities are clear..

*Full Quality Control of the home and Priorities Clearly laid out
*Able to book travel, search airline flights and Hotel reservations as well as hotel activity planning
*Able to work with Shutterfly, AOL Pictures and Cannon Or similar cameras and photo cards to download and Organize monthly picture files

*Able to coordinate with Fresh Direct and Bulk Shoppers, Beverage delivery services to keep products in the house

*Able to House Sit and take care of Dog and Cat and staff While the family is traveling as well as pinch in with a walk When necessary

*Able to order evening dinners for delivery or ensure that The 25 pre planned menu’s chosen for that evening has The ingredients in the house for others to prepare.

*Able to Pick up or Drop off a child between the age of
6-11, from a school or function , etc…..

*Able to assist and check childrens homework in 1st,2nd 4th and 5th grades

THERE IS A FULL TIME NANNY AND TWO FULL TIME HOUSEKEEPERS THAT WILL BE
WORKING TO SUPPORT YOUR JOB.

Compensation: $20.00 per hour take home Monday to Friday Full time hours to be discussed
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

in case ur interested in the job or want to see that I'm not kidding
http://newyork.craigslist.org/......html

Warning reply received:"recently there was an episode of someone answering an ad for nanny and instead was killed when she went for the interview. she had previously gotten other jobs thru this craiglist site- so beware it may actually be too true be be safe

amother

Post Sat, Nov 10 2007, 4:05 pm
I recently heard on the news of a nanny that applied for a job through craigslist and was murdered .There are some real crazies out there.

Motek

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 2:03 pm
the thread is in Household Mgmt and is called For all those who ever wondered what they were doing wrong..

I found it by putting the word "assistant" in Search and clicking on Message only and on posts
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics