Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Post work-crash
Previous  1  2

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 10:30 pm
OutATowner wrote:
iyH, your little one will grow older and need homework help and supper and emotional support all at the same time. And then you will understand why being exhausted and needing to crash does not mean you don't want to spend time with them.
But until then enjoy every minute! Very Happy

wow thanks for the, um - blessing?
I didn't see an option to quote but I was actually responding to someone else. No need to nitpick on a single word which someone said that you actually misunderstood and misquoted.

OutATowner

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 10:33 pm
amother wrote:
wow thanks for the, um - blessing?
I didn't see an option to quote but I was actually responding to someone else. No need to nitpick on a single word which someone said that you actually misunderstood and misquoted.

Ok, sorry if I misunderstood. Was trying to respond to your interpretation that op didnt enjoy spending time with her kids because she was exhausted.
But the good news is, looks like you figured out how to quote! Smile

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 10:36 pm
OutATowner wrote:
Ok, sorry if I misunderstood. Was trying to respond to your interpretation that op didnt enjoy spending time with her kids because she was exhausted.
But the good news is, looks like you figured out how to quote! Smile

I know how to quote. The quote button wasn't visible when I wrote the other post. I sometimes see it and sometimes don't.
Why is it unclear? OP loves her kids and enjoys spending time with them generally. Not right when she gets home because she is zonked and wants to chill. I think we all agree!

sneakermom

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 8:43 am
If there’s any way to fit in a nap for a half hour then do it. I would even suggest screen time for that.

After a nap, and getting very comfortable...just hang out with your kids with as little pressure as possible. Meaning an easy supper, do homework either on the couch or a comfortable chair, focusing on being together but not sweating over the small stuff.

(As an aside I wish schools would abolish homework. It doesn’t make sense to me to need to push in more work after seven hours of learning. Imagine if we all had to bring work home after a full day at work! We would hate it!)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics