Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Butter Pullover Hoodie
1  2  Next

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 8:41 am
Dd is asking if I can find her a cute pullover hooded sweatshirt (no zipper). She prefers butter brand but said she'd look at anything nice. Would anybody be able to help me find something like this for her? Thank you! She's size XS ladies or 16 girls.

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 8:49 am
https://www.buttersupersoft.co.....odies

amother
Cerulean

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 8:57 am
Hmmm these sweatshirts don't look nice in my opinion.

Rappel

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 9:42 am
There's an understatement

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:02 am
I don't like them. Just showing you where to find them.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:10 am
There's a serial going on in Mishpacha Junior about a girl and how she handles (or doesn't handle) peer pressure. In the serial, the girl has to get a butter for a sleepover party with the cool kids.

Of course, a week later DD (10) asks me for a butter.

B"H that has passed.....but boy, they are not even nice looking. Glad I didn't give in to that one.

sim

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:21 am
They're horrible quality. They pill almost immediately. Not even worth a quarter of what they're priced.

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 10:57 am
Thanks everyone. Any other ideas besides Butter for pullover hoodie? She has zip ups and isn't looking for that.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:17 am
https://kidpikbasics.com/colle.....26697

Solid hoodie in many colors. DD has this in the Aqua. Excellent quality.

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:48 am
Chayalle wrote:
https://kidpikbasics.com/collections/tops/products/pullover-hoodie?variant=12512812826697

Solid hoodie in many colors. DD has this in the Aqua. Excellent quality.

Love it. It's really nice!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:51 am
Chayalle wrote:
There's a serial going on in Mishpacha Junior about a girl and how she handles (or doesn't handle) peer pressure. In the serial, the girl has to get a butter for a sleepover party with the cool kids.

Of course, a week later DD (10) asks me for a butter.

B"H that has passed.....but boy, they are not even nice looking. Glad I didn't give in to that one.

Yes, and on another thread here about Butter sweatshirts I wrote something like, "Ariella Schiller, are you taking notes?" Then bam, the Butter reference Very Happy

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:04 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Yes, and on another thread here about Butter sweatshirts I wrote something like, "Ariella Schiller, are you taking notes?" Then bam, the Butter reference Very Happy

Gosh PinkFridge...I just found that thread.

Full confession here. I am an absolute failure as a mother (well, according to that thread, anyway). I have never considered it part of my job description as a mother, to anticipate what might be "in" so that I preempt and have my kids be from among the trendsetters. I had no idea that that was necessary to be a good mother.

My kids have actually (gasp) had to bring what's "in" to my clueless attention, and I have often (double-gasp) (but not always) deemed the particular expenditure to be unnecessary to their emotional development.

Butter being one of those unnecessary times.....

Zehava

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:32 pm
I don’t like them at all but if my kid was dying for one I’d get it. At these sale prices they’re not much more than GAP. But in my kids circles gap is all the rage now.

rikki!

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:36 pm
I actually find them very comfortable and warm!

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:39 pm
How can I tell if this is ladies size or girls size.
https://www.buttersupersoft.co.....34459

amother
Black

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:42 pm
Zehava wrote:
I don’t like them at all but if my kid was dying for one I’d get it. At these sale prices they’re not much more than GAP. But in my kids circles gap is all the rage now.

Just as an FYI you can almost always pick up a GAP sweatshirt in most sizes at any time for less than $20 with 40% off. These butter sweatshirts are $55 on huge discounted sale- quite a different ballpark!

Zehava

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:13 pm
amother wrote:
Just as an FYI you can almost always pick up a GAP sweatshirt in most sizes at any time for less than $20 with 40% off. These butter sweatshirts are $55 on huge discounted sale- quite a different ballpark!

I saw some on there for 30

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:20 pm
amother wrote:
How can I tell if this is ladies size or girls size.
https://www.buttersupersoft.co.....34459

It says, "Each hoodie is made to feel 'buttery soft' for our little customers!"

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:28 pm
The butters look cuter in person and they are super soft. Dh asked me to get him one but they don’t make adult sizes lol.

kenz

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 3:08 pm
I bought a Butter hoodie in Century for my daughter a couple of years ago because it looked so soft and yummy and she still loves it. Neither of us knew it was a “thing” till this year. I hate when we have the trendy stuff. Oh well.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children