Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Corrupt a wish - in reverse
1  2  Next

gigi

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 8:35 am
FULFILL A WISH

here's how it goes.

someone makes a wish.....
the next person finds a way to fulfill it......

example...
"I wish I could have a day off work"

"your boss's daughter gets engaged, and gives everyone 3 days off because she is feeling soo happy!"

ok here's my wish ............

I wish I had a horse. a beautiful black arabian, that comes trotting up whenever it sees me..

nobody corrupt my wish!!!!

Twisted Evil

justanothermother

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 8:55 am
Once there was a beautiful black Arabian that wished it had a Gigi. One day they met on a field of sweet clover. The horse followed Gigi home, and from that day on, he came trotting up to her whenever he saw her and they lived happily ever after.

I wish I could find a cleaning lady that is as particular about cleanliness as I am, who will work for $8/hour and never leave me, even if my "friends" offer her more money to come to them.

momluv

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 9:01 am
one day amelia bedelia showed up at justanothermothers doorstep looking for work. she loved to clean and bought humor with her. she was a pleasure to have around and became very good friends with her "boss". wait, it'll still happen......
LOL

I wish that I could have a happy and healthy pregnancy in the near future and no worries to corrupt the excitement. (have had consecutive m/c's in the past- can't you tell? Crying )

immaville

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 12:09 pm
You will have a healthy wonderful pregnancy BEH, even after miscarriages - just like your friend Immaville did - who has K"H a whole brood, even after miscarriages. Then, you will go on to encourage others! Very Happy

immaville

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 12:09 pm
oops- forgot my wish.

I will keep my temper and not yell at my kids for stupid things just because I'm stressed.

justanothermother

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 2:25 pm
Immaville. You will be calm and relaxed at all times. You will learn a magic phrase from a parenting guru and you will repeat it every time you start feeling stressed. This phrase will help center you. You will always know the right things to say to diffuse any tough situation. Your children will not even remember what your voice sounds like when it is raised.

I wish my children would stop teasing each other.

momluv

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 2:30 pm
one day the children will realize that teasing each other bothers their sweet mother and they will only be kind to each other. you will have a pleasant atmosphere pervade your home.

I wish that money would grow on any tree or plant I buy.

gigi

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 2:40 pm
sooo.
you're walking in china town (NY)
and somebody gives you free bonsai bush...
and you start growing and clipping those little trees, and your designs are so unique...
that people come from far and wide and pay you millions of dollars for them. LOL

I wish I had a farm.. in a nice climate...
reasonably near tto a jewish community....

momluv

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 2:44 pm
and you and dh buy a plot of land near the shtetl that's being organized in pennsylvania and get a hold of some gorgeous animals and voila, a farm near the jewish neighbors. can't wait until that shtetl comes to life!!

I wish supper would just appear on my table without any effort on my part.

immaville

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 3:55 pm
your long-lost cousin will suddenly knock on your door, hand you a jug and ask you to keep it for a while. you will admire the texture of the jug, rub your fingers on it and voila! a genie will appear and prepare delicious dinners for you and your family - no effort on your part. The question is: do you return the jug when your cousin comes back? Very Happy

I wish the genie would visit me and clean my kitchen from dinner! Wink

momluv

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 4:57 pm
hey, the genie is still by me. you wanna borrow him? Smile well, he's on his way over to you!

I wish that I wouldn't have to turn over my tapes all the time so I could listen to them. I want them to go nonstop.

justanothermother

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 5:05 pm
Before you let your genie go you will ask him to convert all your tapes to CD and provide you with a top of the line CD player. Then you can choose continous play whenever you want.

I wish I could finish and put away all the laundry before a new load somehow collects itself.

momluv

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 5:07 pm
time will stand still and hashem will send you extra koiches and suddenly you'll see an empty hamper and it'll still be an early night for you to enjoy.

I wish that the house will mop itself clean. (my genie already left for imavilles home!! )

immaville

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 6:02 pm
Hey yentagolda, I can send him back when he's done here OR - give out dark glasses to all family members, and no one will know if the floor has been mopped or not!

I wish I could be motivated and organized enough to do my playroom in a totally organized manner once and for all - and have it stay that way!

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 6:18 pm
You will walk into Ikea and get all of their bins FOR FREE! WIth free shipping, and your kids will put back all of their toys when they're done with them.

I will finish my papers, and not go crazy in the meantime.

trafficgal

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 6:23 pm
You find something wonderful called the internet and just plagiarize it all... JK Wink
You feel a warm wind blow over you and you are suddenly the smartest person in your class everything is doen now go relax and thats an order!

I wish to be finished with infertility

momluv

Post Wed, Jan 02 2008, 8:06 pm
you will be making a shalom zachor in the near future and invite all imamothers to the bris iy''h.

I wish we'd only have to cry tears of joy in this world.

gigi

Post Thu, Jan 03 2008, 3:36 pm
only tears of joy ..... hmm..

you wake up in the middle of the night to ....
music... laughter.... happy voices.... lights.... thunder......lightening....
a shofar blast...... Mashiach is here!

I wish I were never tortured by self doubt, or low self esteem. Sad

Chaval al hazman

Post Thu, Jan 03 2008, 4:41 pm
Oh, I love this game...

You read this wondeful book and suddenly undestand how to shut up those little undermining inside voices and feel like a million dollar!!!

I wish I would find Mr. Right...

immaville

Post Thu, Jan 03 2008, 5:46 pm
You will, IYH. One day you meet this guy. There is no violin music playing in the background. There is no white horse and gold carriage to carry the two of you away. There is no sudden ray of sunlight emerging from heaven to create a halo effect on said gentleman. And even so.......you get to know him and.................he is Mr. Right!! You get married, invite everyone from imamother to the wedding, and live happily ever after!

I wish my headache would go away so I could get ahead with Shabbos preps.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics