Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What were youre symptoms at the beginning?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 8:38 pm
what was youre tempature?
how did you get tested >? and when
how lond did it take to get youre results?

my case no tempature coughing and aches the health dept came to us cutting thru red tape we got the results a week later

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 8:45 pm
What kind of aches? I don’t have any fever but feeling achy in shoulders I legs . No cough

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 9:18 pm
Sore throat

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 9:19 pm
Cough for a day and a half.

Got tested because I work in healthcare

Then came the aches, fever, fatigue, diarrhea and nauseau

I got results in 24 hours

AhuvasIma

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 9:31 pm
All I'm feeling right now is pain in my chest muscles. Mostly when I hold my baby? Does that sound like the start?

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 9:33 pm
I started with pain in my chest. Then sore throat, headache, chills, body aches, on and off, sometimes severe headaches, then fever , then no headache but trouble with breathing , then feelings of ears, sinus and throat as if they were under pressure and about to explode and extreme fatigue and dizzyness

Last edited by thunderstorm on Sun, Mar 29 2020, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 10:19 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I started with pain in my chest. Then sore throat, headache, chills, body aches, on and of , sometimes severe headaches, then fever , then no headache but trouble with breathing , then feelings of ears, sinus and throat as if they were under pressure and about to explode and extreme fatigue and dizzyness

How are you now? Asking part in genuine concern for you and panic for me. My chest is very tight and feels like I have reflux. People tell me it's anxiety. My throat hurts but people say it's ok because I have a lot of mucus like allergies and not dry cough. I go from panicking and I have it to telling myself to calm down and stop assuming the worst.

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 10:28 pm
I'm nervous too! Runny nose and bad cough. My husband insists it's a cold.... but how do I know?

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 10:33 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
How are you now? Asking part in genuine concern for you and panic for me. My chest is very tight and feels like I have reflux. People tell me it's anxiety. My throat hurts but people say it's ok because I have a lot of mucus like allergies and not dry cough. I go from panicking gag I have it to telling myself to calm down and stop assuming the worst.

I had breathing difficulty last night but when I began panicking it got worse because I started hyperventilating. Hatzolah came and tested my oxygen levels , my heart rate and my blood pressure. Hatzolah was super kind and patient and made sure that I understood that everything that I was feeling was normal and I didn’t over react by calling. They told me not to hesitate to call again if I felt the need.
I slept sitting up on the couch and I will attempt to do that today as well. My cough goes from deep in my chest and dry to coughing up thick phlegm and mucus. My sister in law has the same thing as me. I have burning pain in my chest that moves around from one side to the other to the center.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:30 pm
my husband is showing some symptoms, his head feels warm to the touch but he's cold, he's nauseous and weak/tired. I feel paralyzed in terror. too many stories going around.
my question: how fast does it go from when you start feeling symptoms till it gets worse till it's dangerous?? Crying Crying
as of now I plan to be up as long as possible to monitor him. Sad
yes, I suffer from anxiety so I can't help panicking.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:38 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Sore throat

Just a sore throat with no temp, tested positive? I have a slightly sore throat but no other symptoms, should I assume I got it?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 29 2020, 11:51 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I had breathing difficulty last night but when I began panicking it got worse because I started hyperventilating. Hatzolah came and tested my oxygen levels , my heart rate and my blood pressure. Hatzolah was super kind and patient and made sure that I understood that everything that I was feeling was normal and I didn’t over react by calling. They told me not to hesitate to call again if I felt the need.
I slept sitting up on the couch and I will attempt to do that today as well. My cough goes from deep in my chest and dry to coughing up thick phlegm and mucus. My sister in law has the same thing as me. I have burning pain in my chest that moves around from one side to the other to the center.

Have someone do CPT chest physiotherapy on you. Basically pound your back to loosen the mucus. It's simple to do. You can find a how to on YouTube.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 12:37 am
Try a humidifier

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 12:46 am
Thunderstorm, if you have difficulty breathing then Dr Zelenko would have recommended the medications he's been giving with success.

Perhaps call him?

Did anyone try his recommended meds?

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 12:56 am
I'm so ill right now, it's just the start. It's the middle of the night here (uk) I've just taken paracetamol for 2nd time. Took before bed too. I woke REALLY shivery and nauseous. It's horrible! Took temperature last night and it was higher than usual. I have a bad cough but it's mostly mucuosy and aches in every bone of my body. Please Daven for me. I have little kids and pesach to make Sad

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 1:00 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Cough for a day and a half.

Got tested because I work in healthcare

Then came the aches, fever, fatigue, diarrhea and nauseau

I got results in 24 hours

Where are you at now? How are you feeling? I'm just at the start and nervous for what's to come. Refuah sheleima

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 1:44 am
Did anyone's symptoms start with a low fever and progress from there? Someone I know has a low fever and is very worried.

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 1:50 am
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Just a sore throat with no temp, tested positive? I have a slightly sore throat but no other symptoms, should I assume I got it?

No, it took a while before cough, slight short fever, chest pain etc. And it is taking me long to feel better.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 3:01 am
My husband had low grade fever ranging from 99.4-100.8 for like 5 days, came will body aches and exhaustion , tickle
I’m throat here and there.... nothing else. He wasn’t tested bec doctor said assume it’s it.
I had also some throat tickle, then back hurt and aches , then one day I developed fever 100.8 and extreme fatigue and aches, then Bh fever went away next day and just the achy and tiredness stayed, again I assumed it was it bec it was right when my husband was getting over his.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 30 2020, 6:34 am
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Where are you at now? How are you feeling? I'm just at the start and nervous for what's to come. Refuah sheleima

It’s 11 days post dx and im hoping to be cleared to return to work today!!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics