Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Help from you that recovered from the virus

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:31 pm
how long after you were diagnosed with corona did you go back to normal activities and were not contagious?how did you know that it was gone?

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
how long after you were diagnosed with corona did you go back to normal activities and were not contagious?how did you know that it was gone?

14 days after symptoms started and 2 days after the last lingering symptoms subsided.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:42 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
14 days after symptoms started and 2 days after the last lingering symptoms subsided.

thanks do you think loss of smell is a problem because that is the only symptom I have right now

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
thanks do you think loss of smell is a problem because that is the only symptom I have right now

Not if 14 days have passed since symptoms started.

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:51 pm
I had coronavirus about two weeks before pesach. Only now I realize that I’m starting to feel all better. My sense of smell and taste I almost back to normal. But the main thing I was tired for a long time and getting my energy back very gradually. I and 58.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:54 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
I had coronavirus about two weeks before pesach. Only now I realize that I’m starting to feel all better. My sense of smell and taste I almost back to normal. But the main thing I was tired for a long time and getting my energy back very gradually. I and 58.

Wow! And at what point did you go out, I wanna know if I can go out if I got it two weeks ago

Elfrida

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:58 pm
People can still test positive after being asymptomatic for a month. The only way you can know for sure is to do another test.

silverlining3

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 1:00 pm
My brother-in-law fell ill a week before pesach and it took him till a week before Shvous to feel FULLY back to himself. Although he already had antibodies.
My sister-in-law feels fine but would say 2% of her smell isn't back yet. Also with antibodies

Feel better soon

blessedflower

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 1:09 pm
People that get tested often test positive weeks after their last symptoms. My friend it was 7 weeks. My aunt it was 6 weeks

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 1:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow! And at what point did you go out, I wanna know if I can go out if I got it two weeks ago

I didn’t go out for awhile but not because I couldn’t but I just didn’t want to. I was scared that I am contagious and I stayed in my room. I don’t think I’m fully ok yet. Btw I didn’t have coronavirus so bad. Just one week of fatigue and aches and up to 101 temperature.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics