Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Did you know- masks
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Green

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:28 pm
Mothers wrote:
The wives who did not distance from their husbands, obviously caught COVID-19 from them, as evidenced by their testing positive for the antibodies. It just affected them differently, and they didn’t get sick. Unfortunately, there seems to be no way to tell who will be the “lucky” people, who will be asymptomatic, and those wives were still contagious to others, even though they didn’t know they had it . . .

No, my husband had it pretty strong, we were intimate, I did not get it, had no symptoms, and have no antibodies.

thriver

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:30 pm
Did you know that not every state requires seat belts? Or helmets for motorcyclists?

Do you know what the slogan is for New Hampshire, the state that has neither?

“Live free or die.”

If you’d like to be free, you may move to New Hampshire.

What does free mean to you?

Can you make your own decisions regarding your family’s health and safety?

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Jun 17 2020, 10:33 pm
There are studies which show that masks reduce infection rate by 85%.

Mothers

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 12:06 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
No, my husband had it pretty strong, we were intimate, I did not get it, had no symptoms, and have no antibodies.

That may have been the case with you - but the comment to which I was responding explicitly stated that the wives had antibodies.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Jun 18 2020, 2:53 am
thriver wrote:
Did you know that not every state requires seat belts? Or helmets for motorcyclists?

Do you know what the slogan is for New Hampshire, the state that has neither?

“Live free or die.”

If you’d like to be free, you may move to New Hampshire.

What does free mean to you?

Can you make your own decisions regarding your family’s health and safety?

And yet NH is one of the states that requires visitors to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival at your destination.

soap suds

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 1:06 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I know at least 4 couples like that. In all cases the husband had symptoms and wife had no antibodies.

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Jun 19 2020, 1:25 am
My state (FL) doesn't require yet my county very much does. My guess is that the masks are being pushed in areas that are more affected by Covid19... which I'd guess means more populated, more urban, and more international.
Miami is a big city with a large tourist industry and many international residents and visitors. Ocala is mainly farms and horses. Same state. Very different populations. So different risk factors and different rules.
It's not just about the state regulations.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics