Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Cordless Vaccum

rgh

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 3:02 pm
Can you post a link to yours and share a review; pros and cons?

Looking to buy one, but at a loss cuz there are so many!

Thanks.

gande

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 3:39 pm
There was a thread on this black friday time. Based on the recommendations(and crazy sale)a I got the shark ion. I like it very much although I would have been better off with something with self cleaning brushrolls cause its not fun cleaning the hair out of the brushrolls.
Fyi if you sign up for bed bath and beyond you can get 20% off which is significant savings.

Fave

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 3:45 pm
I just (a couple of hours ago) placed an order for a Shark Navigator. Now, due to this thread, I’m thinking that maybe I should’ve gone cordless.

A cordless Shark is double the price. Can someone elaborate on the benefits.

OP, I hope I’m not stealing your thread.

preciousmommy

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 3:46 pm
I have the Dyson V11 Animal and I LOVE it! One of my best purchases ever.

It’s not cheap but it works so well. Fairly lightweight, many different attachments and options, can be handheld, good battery life, powerful suction. I specifically bought this newer model and not a cheaper, older version because there were complaints about the battery life on older ones. I have no complaints about the one I purchased. It is so easy to take out and use for a quick clean up, and it easily goes up and down the stairs. It gets a lot of hair and junk out of my carpets. Highly recommend.

rgh

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 4:03 pm
Thanks everyone keep them coming.

loveit

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 4:16 pm
I second the dyson, it’s awesome in all floor types and I love that’s it’s just so easy to take off the wall (I have it mounted into the laundry service porch wall) quickly vacuum any area that needs it. It also works well for large scale vacuuming as well.

gande

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 6:40 pm
Fave wrote:
I just (a couple of hours ago) placed an order for a Shark Navigator. Now, due to this thread, I’m thinking that maybe I should’ve gone cordless.

A cordless Shark is double the price. Can someone elaborate on the benefits.

OP, I hope I’m not stealing your thread.

Its Less cumbersome easier for lazy peple like me who dont want to deal with a plug and folds over very small I can just keep it around the house.

essie14

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 2:16 am
preciousmommy wrote:

It’s not cheap but it works so well. Fairly lightweight, many different attachments and options, can be handheld, good battery life, powerful suction. I specifically bought this newer model and not a cheaper, older version because there were complaints about the battery life on older ones. I have no complaints about the one I purchased. It is so easy to take out and use for a quick clean up, and it easily goes up and down the stairs. It gets a lot of hair and junk out of my carpets. Highly recommend.

I agree 100%
This was my Corona present when my cleaning lady stopped coming. I LOVE it.

Einikel

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 8:32 am
This thread convinced me to by the dyson hope I’ll enjoy it as much as you all do!

Culturedpearls

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 9:27 am
Dyson. Nothing else comes close.

rgh

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 12:55 pm
preciousmommy wrote:

Looks great, but $700?????

You could get a robo vacuum for that price.

I was thinking more in the $100-200 range.

Fave

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:16 pm
Can someone compare the Dyson to the Shark?

servewithjoy

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 7:20 pm
Amazon has dyson for about 500

preciousmommy

Post Tue, Jun 23 2020, 9:59 pm
rgh wrote:
Looks great, but $700?????

You could get a robo vacuum for that price.

I was thinking more in the $100-200 range.

The model I got is selling now for $599 now, but I ended up getting it for $399. It was on sale, plus we got cash back.

naomi6

Post Wed, Jun 24 2020, 1:06 am
Looking to get a small cordless vacuum cleaner to clean my car. Had one home it was very hard to clean with it- something
small powerful and cordless

Ima4therecord

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:15 am
I see on Kosheronabudget black friday is gonna have Dyson V7 Animal Extra on sale... Does anyone have that one?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars