Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Swiss Madison Toilet

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 9:40 am
anyone have it and have feedback on it? or know anything about them? they're much cheaper than TOTO so I'd love to say money if they're great quality as well.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 10:33 am
Bump

Amarante

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 10:54 am
I have no idea but you would will find people who know the answer at the houzz.com forums. There is one on bathrooms and another on plumbing and the people are very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned so much when I was doing a gut remodel.

FWIW, I installed Toto toilets and I really like them for a variety of reasons.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 11:18 am
Amarante wrote:
I have no idea but you would will find people who know the answer at the houzz.com forums. There is one on bathrooms and another on plumbing and the people are very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned so much when I was doing a gut remodel.

FWIW, I installed Toto toilets and I really like them for a variety of reasons.

I know about Toto but they're so much more money, I can get 3 Swiss Madison's for the price of 1 Toto. And they seem to have good reviews. Conflicted...

Amarante

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 11:35 am
Per my original post, you would find people on houzz who would have information. It is unlikely anyone on ima has personal knowledge of this brand because it is uncommon.

Kohler, Toto or American Standard are all well known brands. I don’t know what your price range is but tjeu all make relatively inexpensive toilets. Even Toto has some models that are less expensive than others becaise of design and features.

cbs880

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 12:11 pm
Swiss Madison is a Jewish (frum) owned company. There was a lunch break-ami article all about them. Don't know about the quality personally, just thought I would throw that in.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 1:07 pm
cbs880 wrote:
Swiss Madison is a Jewish (frum) owned company. There was a lunch break-ami article all about them. Don't know about the quality personally, just thought I would throw that in.

I remember that article. I can’t find any feedback on houzz so really was hoping for some insight. Oh wel.

Amarante

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 1:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I remember that article. I can’t find any feedback on houzz so really was hoping for some insight. Oh wel.

Post a question specifically asking for advice.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 1:45 pm
Are you looking for a wall hung or floor mount model? As an expert in the industry I can try helping you.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:31 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Are you looking for a wall hung or floor mount model? As an expert in the industry I can try helping you.

Floor mount. I want a skirted, one piece. I hear the tornado flush is a great option.

What do you think?

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:46 pm
Yes. People are happy with the tornado flush models. I've sold quite a few....

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 4:08 pm
Yes. People are happy with the tornado flush models. I've sold quite a few....

Which brand? Swiss Madison? Are people happy with it? No floods, leaks or backups?

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 6:41 pm
I can only advise from a sales point of view. Haven't tried it personally. Flushes well and tornado flush cleans bowl from all around. Yes swiss Madison brand.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 8:36 pm
I can only advise from a sales point of view. Haven't tried it personally. Flushes well and tornado flush cleans bowl from all around. Yes swiss Madison brand.

Did you hear any feedback from customers? Do people order it? Trying to figure out if I’m crazy to go with it even though it’s fairly new.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 11:07 pm
No negative feedback so far. Which is a good sign.
Selling about a year. Company started out selling mostly online so there should be many reviews on them.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 11:20 pm
No negative feedback so far. Which is a good sign.
Selling about a year. Company started out selling mostly online so there should be many reviews on them.

Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics