Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Help me understand this...
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don’t live in NY believe it or not, so cuomo is not really on my radar.

I can’t speak for other cities or countries, I only know the situation in NY.
But it’s a good idea to specify your location when you start a thread.

Fuchsia

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:21 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Careful is relative.
Some think masks are too careful.

I go to places, packed Simchas etc.
I have no problem being in the same room as a Covid patient without a mask.
I’ve done it and will continue doing it again.

I think masks are just a mandated thing to get power. But you can choose to beleive what you want.

It’s just a waste to keep discussing it.

And I know that 50 percent of our country, including hundreds of brilliant educated people, are behind me in that.

How does someone even say something like this out loud.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:22 pm
I’m glad to hear some voices of reason here.. it feels like they’re few and far between in real life. It helps me feel better about my decisions.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:23 pm
I can’t speak for other cities or countries, I only know the situation in NY.
But it’s a good idea to specify your location when you start a thread.

I didn’t see why it would matter in this case.. isn’t covid the same disease all over the world?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:24 pm
Fuchsia wrote:
How does someone even say something like this out loud.

If you’d like, I can bring you many pages of honest, brilliant, educated people who speak the truth out loud.

Only our lying media can be loud?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I didn’t see why it would matter in this case.. isn’t covid the same disease all over the world?

No because every city is in a different situation regarding how dangerous and rampant it is there now in October.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:30 pm
No because every city is in a different situation regarding how dangerous and rampant it is there now in October.

Oh ok... unfortunately pretty rampant here Sad as I said, two people I know personally just passed away from it.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:30 pm
Btw, there were countless pictures circling today of Biden’s rallies with the entire crowds without masks.
Same with BLM looters.
So many of our lying politicians talk about masks and dont wear one when they think nobody sees.

I never hear you call out those hypocrites.
Of masks are so lifesaving, wouldn’t they all wear one at all times?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh ok... unfortunately pretty rampant here Sad as I said, two people I know personally just passed away from it.

That’s very tragic, but not rampant.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:34 pm
That’s very tragic, but not rampant.

Oh almost everyone I know had it in the last few weeks. Thankfully most of them did not die. But people were bed ridden and some have been suffering for months.

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:34 pm
Btw, there were countless pictures circling today of Biden’s rallies with the entire crowds without masks.
So many of our lying politicians talk about masks and dont wear one when they think nobody sees.

I never hear you call out those hypocrites.
Of masks are so lifesaving, wouldn’t they all wear one at all times?

So if all of Biden's followers and himself stopped washing their hands after using the bathroom or all stopped using vaccines or wear seatbelts you would too?

Why do you rely on the government for your facts? Ask doctors. Don't trust American doctors? It's 2020 Google what doctors in Italy are saying. In China. In Israel. In Canada.

OH wait they dont live in NY and so obviously don't understand you guys got a different type of Corona and are all immune forever. Oops.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:35 pm
Guess what?
When you stand on line in the grocery or sit at your nail salon, with a mask on, you have the same blood on your hands.

Riding the subway, being at the airport, no mask will prevent spreading Covid if you are carrying it.

Besides, your politicians who feed you info that Hydroxychloroquine is unsafe and doesn’t treat Covid, have a lot more blood on their hands.
If they wouldn’t deny this lifesaving medicine, many lives would be safe.

But just continue living and believing the lies.

Firstly, some of us are avoiding public transportation, nail salons, and flights to minimize spread. Do what you need to do, but do it safely.

Second, if someone ch"v gets sick because of me after I took steps to minimize spread, it's less like murder and more like manslaughter. Effort and intention will matter before the beis din shel malah.

Finally, the stubborn refusal of some people to do their part for the greater good is astonishing. Science aher and politicians aheen, it should be a no-brainer that minimizing crowds is the decent thing to do during a megeifa and should not be so hard for the nation of chessed.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh almost everyone I know had it in the last few weeks. Thankfully most of them did not die. But people were bed ridden and some have been suffering for months.

Yes, one of the very big pointers to people is that Covid is not anymore as dangerous as it was back in March.
It’s as dangerous as the flu at this point.
So even if people are still getting the virus, it’s hardly any dangerous.
You just admitted that yourself.

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:39 pm
Also yall are all saying "Oh the blacks didn't wear masks when they looted cities".

Okay, and? You are trying to say you think we should also loot cities as well?

I'm so confused by this thought process. I don't make health decisions based off of what others do. I ask a professional

fleetwood

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:40 pm
Careful is relative.
Some think masks are too careful.

I go to places, packed Simchas etc.
I have no problem being in the same room as a Covid patient without a mask.
I’ve done it and will continue doing it again.

I think masks are just a mandated thing to get power. But you can choose to beleive what you want.

It’s just a waste to keep discussing it.

And I know that 50 percent of our country, including hundreds of brilliant educated people, are behind me in that.

That's insane To be around a covid patient without a mask is the height of recklessness. Nobody is behind you on that!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:41 pm
Again, that’s your choice if you beleive in that.
But please don’t force others to do what was proven to be otherwise. Those studies are just hidden by the politicians and media.

Which part isn’t true? The fact that there’s 2 drastic extremes? The fact that there’s a virus out there? The fact that thousands of people have died unfortunately but also thousands of people have been just fine? Why can’t 2 truths be true at the same time?

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:41 pm
Yes, one of the very big pointers to people is that Covid is not anymore as dangerous as it was back in March.
It’s as dangerous as the flu at this point.
So even if people are still getting the virus, it’s hardly any dangerous.
You just admitted that yourself.

I guess it's not really dangerous until you die. Like the people I know who died these past few weeks.

So unless you die you'll be fine. I mean if you end up with heart and liver damage I guess the doctors will have the technology to manage your conditions.

And if you are like others who needed kidney transplants from the damage from COVID you figure our community will bad together to find you one or two healthy kidneys before you die.

So you'll be totes fine.

Last edited by LovesHashem on Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:42 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
So if all of Biden's followers and himself stopped washing their hands after using the bathroom or all stopped using vaccines or wear seatbelts you would too?

Why do you rely on the government for your facts? Ask doctors. Don't trust American doctors? It's 2020 Google what doctors in Italy are saying. In China. In Israel. In Canada.

OH wait they dont live in NY and so obviously don't understand you guys got a different type of Corona and are all immune forever. Oops.

What a childish response.

The point is that if you would educate yourself, you’d see that:

A. Our politicians are all lying, so they’re not a source of education.

B. Drs that believe in the truth and speak it, get shut down immediately, so that’s not either a source of info.

C. Our media pushes an agenda to shut down the truth of Covid, so that’s not a reliable source either.

So before you didn’t dig up the buried videos of truth, and listened to the words of professionals and doctors who try to spread the truth but are shut down, you cannot come and judge and accuse.
Those videos are hard to find, because they get deleted everywhere, but they are mind boggling when you do go use research.

Women here clearly only did one sided research.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:43 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
I guess it's not really dangerous until you die. Like the people I know who died these past few weeks.

So unless you die you'll be fine. I mean if you end up with heart and liver damage I guess the doctors will have the technology to manage your conditions.

And if you are like others who needed kidney transplants from the damage from COVID you figure our community will bad together to find you one or two healthy kidneys before you die.

So you'll be totes fine.

Oh so now you’re cursing out people with different beliefs.

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 7:45 pm
What a childish response.

The point is that if you would educate yourself, you’d see that:

A. Our politicians are all lying, so they’re not a source of education.

B. Drs that believe in the truth and speak it, get shut down immediately, so that’s not either a source of info.

C. Our media pushes an agenda to shut down the truth of Covid, so that’s not a reliable source either.

So before you didn’t dig up the buried videos of truth, and listened to the words of professionals and doctors who try to spread the truth but are shut down, you cannot come and judge and accuse.
Those videos are hard to find, because they get deleted everywhere, but they are mind boggling when you do go use research.

Women here clearly only did one sided research.

You really think that doctors in every country are getting shut down about telling "their truth"? What makes you believe that it's the truth that's getting shut down and not the lies?

Maybe people are shutting down damaging misinformation. What makes you think that that's the real truth the whole world is trying to hide? Explain. I'd like to understand.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics