Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Snap duo, city tour duo, mountain buggy duet

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 12:58 pm
anyone look into these 3 strollers... and tell me what you've come up with? or if you have these strollers are you happy/not happy with it.
I just gave birth to twins and Im having a really hard time finding the best option.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 1:58 pm
What are you looking for? Every stroller has its pros and cons. You need the one that's best for you, not everyone else.

The city tour is more of a lightweight stroller. Mountain buggy is very heavy but it will hold up and also the most narrow of the 3. If you have chunky children they may outgrow it sooner. The snap duo is my favorite- easy fold, good push, not lightweight but light enough for me, looks pretty.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 2:14 pm
Disclaimer is that I don't have twins so my requirements for a double were different, but...
Mountain buggy duet-hard wearing, nice to push with good sized air wheels and very narrow with a tight turning circle so great in small spaces. It can also take two bassinets or car seats. Con, very heavy (you don't feel it when pushing thought) and enormous when folded. Not a good choice if you're using a car or need it to fold. Is very good if you don't have a car and do a lot of walking.

City tour double-small and compact. Think it is a similar width to the duet but with much smaller wheels and a really small and easy fold. This would be good if you use a car a lot. Think the newer version of it allows for bassinet/car seats. It also probably wouldn't be great off-road due to the small wheels.
Both have lie flat seats so are suitable from newborn.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 7:24 pm
I’m looking for a unicorn. I want a narrow side BY side that is lightweight and maneuvers well.
Good quality and nice looking

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 7:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m looking for a unicorn. I want a narrow side BY side that is lightweight and maneuvers well.
Good quality and nice looking

You probably would be happy with the Valco SDT

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 7:50 pm
I’m leaning towards the snap duo - but what’s the quality like? Does it hold up?
Does it wheel well?

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 7:53 pm
I was looking for same as you for 2 kids close in age. I got the Snap Duo and am really enjoying it. It lies almost flat for newborn, has an amazing hood, folds easily, not very heavy. It's not as narrow as Mountain Buggy, but pretty narrow for a double. The push is very smooth, I can steer it with one hand, even with my 30 lb toddler in it. Bonus-I think it's a really nice-looking stroller.
If you go to Albee baby's website, I saw recently that one color was 200 off, not sure if still is.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics