Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Please, please do your due research
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 12  13  14  Next

amother
Turquoise

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:29 pm
Well one thing we know with a certainty is that Moderna straight out lied in their trials. An amother who volunteered for the trial was told that the placebo is saline. When she had body aches, low-grade fever, and soreness at the site of injection, she figured she had gotten the vaccine. Turns out, when her case was unblinded, that she had the placebo which also turns out is not merely saline. There were additives in there (who knows what?) that caused reactions in people. She was only told this after the fact. Read her thread here

Now before we get to why they would do that, here's the simple breakdown: THEY LIED. How can you trust them or their product?

As to what they benefit from using additives rather than a simple saline: Studies work by comparing the vaccine group to the placebo group. If there are no vast differences in adverse reactions between the two groups, the vaccine is deemed safe. By using a placebo which causes adverse reactions, they increase the "safety" (on paper) of the vaccine.

Now shoot yourself up with their safe product.

(BTW, same thing was done with the Gardasil vaccine. See the vaccine insert and the OP of this thread for further info.)

Ruchi

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:32 pm
I heard that the placebo contained the meningitis vaccine.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:33 pm
Ruchi wrote:
I heard that the placebo contained the meningitis vaccine.

I believe that's the Oxford vaccine, they were up front about using meningitis vaccine as a placebo.

amother
Crimson

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:35 pm
My family wont be taking this vaccine, as of right now. I know many others that feel the same.

We all vaccinate our kids.

Young relatives in the medical field aren't taking it either.

Israel is doing a great job vaccinating, yet there are many cases of people getting sick after getting the vaccinated and some have unfortunately passed away from Covid. The media isnt sharing this information.

I unfortunately know this first hand. My dad got really sick after he was vaccinated. He was quarantined, and didn't go anywhere.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:35 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
Please explain in scientific terms how the vaccine could cause covid.

No, that's the wrong question. Its not the public's job to prove the vaccine is Not safe.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:38 pm
The trials were exactly as conducted for any other vaccine. The analysis by the FDA was done according to EU standards and not regular standards. This applies for all the covid treatments being used as well. Isn't that what everyone wanted?

There's a public push insisting the vaccine is safe and effective, which I don't believe the fda itself claims, bec it can't.

That claim is not made about drugs that are only approved for EU, which everyone is aware.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:40 pm
No, they are investigating all reports. The same way not everyone can safely drink a glass of milk or take an aspirin, not everyone can safely get this vaccine.

Hope that's true of the fda and cdc. Its not true of lots of the media's reporting.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:42 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
No, that's the wrong question. Its not the public's job to prove the vaccine is Not safe.

Everyone who understands the science can understand that it's completely impossible for the vaccine to cause covid.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:43 pm
Hope that's true of the fda and cdc. Its not true of lots of the media's reporting.

Reporting what?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:45 pm
There's a public push insisting the vaccine is safe and effective, which I don't believe the fda itself claims, bec it can't.

That claim is not made about drugs that are only approved for EU, which everyone is aware.

Every drug or vaccine that receives EUA is believed by the FDA to be safe and effective. As I wrote earlier, they follow the data carefully and revoke EUA if that isn't found to be the case. That's what happened with the much acclaimed hydroxychloroquine, which of course america's frontline doctors are pretending never happened.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:48 pm
FYI the first risk listed by moderna is anaphylaxis, which was always understood to be rare but expected, as with any vaccine.

The second risk listed is vasovagal syncope, which is what happened to Dover. This is less rare but also not dangerous as long as the individual doesn't hurt himself while fainting. It's related to the person, not what is in the needle.

TravelHearter

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:50 pm
I didn’t read through all the posts, but my mindset has been that our gedolim, specifically Rav Chaim Kanievsky and Rabbi Shmuel Kamenetzky (who is usually against vaccines) have both said to get the vaccine. That, plus asking my doctors and obgyn (for future pregnancies), is my Emunas chachamim + Hishtadlus. I honestly think that’s all Hashem wants from me.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:50 pm
Everyone who understands the science can understand that it's completely impossible for the vaccine to cause covid.

The possibility that the vaccine suppresses the immune response in some people who contract covid in the wild, making them more susceptible, has absolutely not been ruled out.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:55 pm
The possibility that the vaccine suppresses the immune response in some people who contract covid in the wild, making them more susceptible, has absolutely not been ruled out.

That's completely different from claiming that the vaccine causes covid. They are closely following the numbers to determine at what rate people are getting sick.

ETA but obviously the study participants demonstrated protection from covid even after one dose, not increased susceptibility. It would be expected that the general population will demonstrate protection as well, even if the rates vary somewhat.

Mothers

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 10:56 pm
I think this should be in the Vaccines forum, since it is primarily about the vaccine, rather than COVID.

Miri1

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 11:00 pm
I wonder if any of the infections were due to behavior changes after being vaccinated, combined with the high infection rate on many places around the world. Even though people realize they are not fully vaccinated they may ease up a bit on some of there protective behaviors, resulting in infection soon after the vaccine.

amother
Copper

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 11:14 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
I did my due diligence. I’m fully vaxxed, bh. Couldn’t stick my arm out far enough for that shot 💉 couldn’t line up fast enough.
(I’m not 70)

Me too!!!

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 11:42 pm
That's completely different from claiming that the vaccine causes covid. They are closely following the numbers to determine at what rate people are getting sick.

ETA but obviously the study participants demonstrated protection from covid even after one dose, not increased susceptibility. It would be expected that the general population will demonstrate protection as well, even if the rates vary somewhat.

It was mentioned that people seem to be getting covid after getting the vaccine. You took that to mean that they are claiming the vaccine causes covid. It could cause a suspectibility, which is not fully understood.

Since the trial ignored cases of covid within 7 days of receiving the vaccine, that's simply not known at this point.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 11:46 pm
Reporting what?

Like the example in this thread of Hank Aaron. The articles regarding his death bury the fact that he received the vaccine 2 weeks prior, and would not lead any casual reader to assume a connection.

However, if, rather than receiving the vaccine 2 weeks earlier he had, instead, tested positive for covid, the headlines would all read Hank Aaron Dies of Covid, or maybe, Hank Aaron Dead Two Weeks After Covid Diagnosis.

Obv I have no idea if the vaccine was or wasn't related to his death, but the possibility should certainly be closely examined.

amother
Seashell

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 11:48 pm
TravelHearter wrote:
I didn’t read through all the posts, but my mindset has been that our gedolim, specifically Rav Chaim Kanievsky and Rabbi Shmuel Kamenetzky (who is usually against vaccines) have both said to get the vaccine. That, plus asking my doctors and obgyn (for future pregnancies), is my Emunas chachamim + Hishtadlus. I honestly think that’s all Hashem wants from me.

I saw the video with R' Chaim Kanievsky. Nothing was explained to him at all about the vaccine.
Page 4 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 12  13  14  Next Recent Topics