Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
"Where in BP are people 65+ signing up for Vaccine?"

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:54 am
Where in BP are people 65+ signing up for the Vaccine?

What are the options?

I went on Vaccine finder and no stores have appointments in the area.

Advice anyone?

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 3:24 pm
Google how to get a Covid vaccine in NYC as there are multiple contact places to try.

All the people I know who have been successful have been relentless in using as many different ways as possible. My friend called the number and was put on hold and then managed to book something. Other people used the web and just keep reloading and trying different ways.

Unfortunately there is no secret - it is a matter of persistence and luck. You might have to expand geographic horizons so be prepared to be flexible. Taking an Uber back and forth is worth it if you get an appointment that is reasonably close.

Good luck. I managed to get an appointment on January 20 and was notified yesterday that I am scheduled for my second dose this Wednesday which is 28 days after my first jab. I got the Modern version. I was persistent on the website but my neighbor just called and called and then stayed on hold for 45 minutes and got an appointment.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 3:55 pm
Woupd like to know about Flatbush as well

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 5:24 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Good luck. I managed to get an appointment on January 20 and was notified yesterday that I am scheduled for my second dose this Wednesday which is 28 days after my first jab. I got the Modern version. I was persistent on the website but my neighbor just called and called and then stayed on hold for 45 minutes and got an appointment.

I'm clueless.

Where should I be calling?

On https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/ theres lists or pharmcies that supposedly dont have stock right now.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 5:41 pm
You need to keep keep trying. There aren’t any secrets. It is persistence and a bit of luck

https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/

https://www.nytimes.com/articl......html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics