Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
You need to see this before saying the vax is safe
Previous  1  2  3

Soul on fire

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 12:21 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Soul on fire, everything you are saying is true. BUT, this is the first time a vaccine was rushed to market.
Long term studies have not been met.

The actual science was not rushed. They have been developing a general covid related vaccine for decades. The covid vaccine went through necessary testing, just quicker than it would have had we not been in a pandemic. This version was rushed through the bureaucratic red tape to get it to market. No one is throwing an untested vaccine at the masses and saying hope for the best.

And getting a vaccine out quickly is still going to be better than the alternative of more deaths due to covid. We are approaching 3.5 million covid related death worldwide. Covid hasn't gone away and it has mutated.

amother
Taupe

Post Fri, May 21 2021, 12:22 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
More than half a million Americans are dead. How many more do you want to die?

Nobody wants anyone dead. But forcing a vaccine is not the solution. You can offer it and those who want it can take it....but noone should be forced. Once you give up your freedom to the government, you don't get it back when you decide you want it.

Roots

Post Sat, May 22 2021, 5:13 pm
I got the vaccine along with almost everyone I know here in isarel and we are all fine. im expecting a healthy baby BH and its after the vax. I dont know one person who got harmed as a result of the vaccine and I know countless who got vaccinated(the whole extended family both sides excluding the random conspiracy anti covid vax-er lol, all my colleagues at work etc)

my argument is, the gedolei hador paskened that we should take it and that was enough for me- I dont have to think it out and read a million studies and articles when as a believing jew we are ordered to listen to our rabbis.

amother
Violet

Post Sat, May 22 2021, 7:34 pm
Roots wrote:
I got the vaccine along with almost everyone I know here in isarel and we are all fine. im expecting a healthy baby BH and its after the vax. I dont know one person who got harmed as a result of the vaccine and I know countless who got vaccinated(the whole extended family both sides excluding the random conspiracy anti covid vax-er lol, all my colleagues at work etc)

my argument is, the gedolei hador paskened that we should take it and that was enough for me- I dont have to think it out and read a million studies and articles when as a believing jew we are ordered to listen to our rabbis.

My husband personally asked R Chaim Kanievsky and was told not to take it. As soon as said im concerned for the side effects. He said not to take as it has risks. Its just interesting that all news sites were saying He said to take it, when clearly he didn't give a balck and white psak to the public,

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sat, May 22 2021, 9:32 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
The doctors did write false deaths on death certificates. They got more money for covid everyone died of that. I know a doctor that refused to lie he was sent out of ER. The stories are true. The cdc is turning a blind eye. It’s scary

Drs get paid for every covid death ? This is news to me . My father and husband are both drs in hospitals and they didnt receive a penny from all the covid deaths. Dont believe every mishugaas you hear . It doesn't even make sense ! Why would they get paid for every covid death ?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sat, May 22 2021, 9:33 pm
trixx wrote:
The CDC is turning a blind eye to current adverse effects.

Doctors were incentivized to get 13k per covid recorded death.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I would have been a millionaire if that would actually be true .

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sat, May 22 2021, 9:42 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Drs get paid for every covid death ? This is news to me . My father and husband are both drs in hospitals and they didnt receive a penny from all the covid deaths. Dont believe every mishugaas you hear . It doesn't even make sense ! Why would they get paid for every covid death ?

No the hospital got paid more for every covid patient and death. I actually know a doctor who was asked to lie and he said no he was sent from that department. I also know people who have covid as death and they died from nothing related to covid. So yes it’s true.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics