Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Are you pro-vax or anti-vax
  Previous  1  2  3  13  14  15

Are you pro or anti the vaccine?
Pro  
 49%  [ 130 ]
anti  
 31%  [ 82 ]
neutral/ other  
 19%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 264

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:09 am
I'm not referring to people with genuine concerns about the covid vaccine, I'm referring to people who are anti vax in general and constantly make very nonsensical statements on the threads here.

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:10 am
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I'm not referring to people with genuine concerns about the covid vaccine, I'm referring to people who are anti vax in general and constantly make very nonsensical statements on the threads here.

Do you mean all in CAPS Can't Believe It

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:11 am
fleetwood wrote:
Did you know that the public can make reports to vaers without any confirmation. So,if you report you turned the color pewter to vaers than they actually report it? Did you know that?

Did you know that vaers follows up on reports?

I'm not going to argue about the authenticity of vaers. Right now it's the only reporting system publicized and it's a known fact people under report adverse reactions anyway. Unfortunately we don't have anything better. If you want to believe no one died from the vaccine go ahead.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:13 am
People can report anything to VAERS and it doesn't automatically implicate the vaccine.

It looks like anti-vaxers have their own sources of information that are not mainstream. Because those sites are agenda driven, I don't make my own decisions based on them. I am not saying that they are wrong; just that they have an agenda.
Of course, I ran into a poster on this site who apparently feels that anyone who vaccinates robs others of their rights to avoid the vaccine. It's not always a "live and let live" approach.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:34 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Did you know that vaers follows up on reports?

I'm not going to argue about the authenticity of vaers. Right now it's the only reporting system publicized and it's a known fact people under report adverse reactions anyway. Unfortunately we don't have anything better. If you want to believe no one died from the vaccine go ahead.

Didn't say no one..I said 4000 did not die. If you want to believe vaers and that number,to make yourself feel better about not getting vaccinated..go right ahead.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 8:36 am
fleetwood wrote:
Didn't say no one..I said 4000 did not die. If you want to believe vaers and that number,to make yourself feel better about not getting vaccinated..go right ahead.

The bottom line is we will never know the true number because it is so much easier to cover up the deaths that were due to the vaccine. People die all the time of heart attacks, strokes, immune responses etc...so it is very easy to say the person died of natural causes, when perhaps they did not. Therefore, everyone should do what they feel comfortable with.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:22 am
fleetwood wrote:
Did you know that the public can make reports to vaers without any confirmation. So,if you report you turned the color pewter to vaers than they actually report it? Did you know that?

So you choose to believe that all those deaths and tens of thousands of hospitilazations following vaccination are all fake in order to deny the truth.

Per a Harvard study, only 1% of adverse effects are reported. Doctors dismiss all death and injuries as "coincidense". And average American is unaware of Vaers. And of those aware of Vaers many think only a doctor can file a report

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:25 am
fleetwood wrote:

The number could be as high as 400.000 deaths.

Per a Harvard Study as little as 1% of adverse events following vavcination are reported to VAERS.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:32 am
#BestBubby wrote:

Per a Harvard Study as little as 1% of adverse events following vavcination are reported to VAERS.

That many dead bodies have to go somewhere.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:34 am
southernbubby wrote:
That many dead bodies have to go somewhere.

It can just be reported as deaths of natural causes.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:22 am
Suggestion
Why doesnt everyone going in to the doctor ask how adverse events of the covid vaxx are being monitored and reported?
If some things can be attributed to natural causes and are dismissed as unrelated are they being recorded so that it can be known if correlation does equal causation in this case?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 4:00 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
It can just be reported as deaths of natural causes.

That would probably be more than the number of people who die of natural causes in the six months since the shots came on the market.

amother
Bone

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:40 pm
southernbubby wrote:
People can report anything to VAERS and it doesn't automatically implicate the vaccine.

It looks like anti-vaxers have their own sources of information that are not mainstream. Because those sites are agenda driven, I don't make my own decisions based on them. I am not saying that they are wrong; just that they have an agenda.
Of course, I ran into a poster on this site who apparently feels that anyone who vaccinates robs others of their rights to avoid the vaccine. It's not always a "live and let live" approach.

This is the assumption we would make with other vaccines that have completed all phases of clinical trials, including 5 years of study for longer-term effects before coming to market.

Part of the agreement for allowing emergency use is that all adverse events be investigated just as they would be if they happened to a trial participant. In other words, if a trial participant suffers cardiac arrest, that must be investigated thoroughly to rule out any causality with the vaccine. Until causality is ruled out, it is presumed to be possible. The same rules apply to anyone who suffers an adverse event after being given the vaccine pursuant to the EUA.

amother
White

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 7:40 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

1) The number of deaths is not likely to be nearly that high, because we would be seeing the much-talked about number of “excess deaths”.

Certainly the number of lesser reactions is way under-reported though.

2) I am against this vaccine for a number of reasons, but the biggest one is that we just don’t know about long-term effects. The reality is that these are still in clinical trials until late 2023. So I’m opting to be in the control group for this trial.

3) In the meantime, if the vaccine works, I don’t see why anyone should care if I don’t take it, they are protected. And if it doesn’t, why should I take it?

4) I am posting anonymously because of all the hysteria. I can’t afford to lose clients because they won’t work with someone who is against this vaccine. I don’t lie about this but I’m not volunteering my private medical information, nor will I put such information out in public.

I had a conversation with a potential client, an older Israeli gentleman here in the US. And out of the blue, he asks whether I’m vaccinated. When I said I’m not, he asked why not (Why is that a normal thing to ask???), and I told him that I discussed it with my doctor who doesn’t think I should get it right now.

Well, the gentleman told me that my doctor should go get a better education!

People have gotten completely hysterical.

I stand by my statements, but I’m not wealthy enough to lose business over online forum discussions.
And that’s why I’m anonymous.
Page 15 of 15   Previous  1  2  3  13  14  15 Recent Topics