Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bumbleride Indie Twin
1  2  3  Next

chaylizi

Post Mon, Apr 14 2008, 2:09 pm
http://www.bumbleride.com/coll.....n.php

This apparently just came out this month. Opinions please? Does anyone have it? I'm the neighborhood "stroller queen"- everyone calls me for stroller opinions, have to keep my reputation up Very Happy

Mommish

Post Tue, May 06 2008, 7:45 pm
It looks really nice. I'm trying to decide between that & the Baby Jogger Elite. I wish I could find more reviews, though. I read 2 positive reviews online but I'm still not sure how it compares the the Baby Jogger.

amother

Post Tue, May 06 2008, 10:03 pm
It looks nice and sturdy and pretty colors too. I'm deciding between that and the easywalker duo (easywalker-usa.com). what I like abt that one is that it takes two carseats and it takes maxi cosi, which most brands don't have adaptors for.I love the colors of maxi cosi's car seats and was searching high and low for a carrigae that would take them, so that I owuld be able to use it as a snap-n-go, so I contacted the company and they said that by the summer, their adaptors would accommodate the mico models. (she did say that tey dont reccommend using two car seats, but they are working on some kind of solution.) they also come with option of carrycot. let us know how the indie works if u end up getting it!

ps - anon bec dont want ppl to know that I'm expecting twins

amother

Post Wed, May 07 2008, 11:03 am
First of all just letting you know the reason I'm posting anonymously is because I haven't yet told anyone that I'm expecting my second...

Ok, I have the bumbleride flyer and I love the way it pushes--nice and smooth--and I take my 10 month old son on some loooong city walks. I saw a woman pushing the Bumbleride Indie Twin two weeks ago in Central Park and was pretty excited that it was already out--I wasn't able to stop her and ask her about it (I was at a distance and she was too fast...)but I would LOVE to find out more--finding a double stroller/jogger that's easy to push is important to me especially because after my second is born I'm going to need to get into serious shape and walking (with the double stroller) seems like the best way for me to do that!

amother

Post Wed, May 07 2008, 11:34 am
no one know's I'm expecting either.
the mountain buggy went up to $899- ouch
I hate the way the baby jogger looks- too plastic-y
how much is the easy walker- is it very heavy, does it fold well?
I was really expecting to get a mbud b/c I have the mbus & love it
but I'm really inclined to get the bumbleride- strollerswappers seem to like it

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2008, 3:15 pm
for more info on easywalker, go to easywalker-usa.com. once u recognize the model, you can go to strollerqueen.com, click onlink that says newnewnews and you'll see them in 2nd post, all diff. pix by the beach.

sobebabies.com sells them for $649. they have nice colors and even of u want to go with black, u can get the diff. colored footmuffs to make it more fun. u can also get bassinets.

Mommish

Post Sun, May 11 2008, 10:10 pm
amother wrote:

albees has last year's model mountain buggy for about $500

www.albeebaby.com (I think?)

amother

Post Sun, May 11 2008, 10:15 pm
Mommish wrote:
amother wrote:

albees has last year's model mountain buggy for about $500

www.albeebaby.com (I think?)

yeah, but I can't buy it until my baby is born. I'm not due until 10/31. who knows how many there will be left at that price point by then. my sil told me that I should look on ebay for NIB. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

chaylizi

Post Wed, May 14 2008, 11:26 am
amother wrote:
It looks nice and sturdy and pretty colors too. I'm deciding between that and the easywalker duo (easywalker-usa.com). what I like abt that one is that it takes two carseats and it takes maxi cosi, which most brands don't have adaptors for.I love the colors of maxi cosi's car seats and was searching high and low for a carrigae that would take them, so that I owuld be able to use it as a snap-n-go, so I contacted the company and they said that by the summer, their adaptors would accommodate the mico models. (she did say that tey dont reccommend using two car seats, but they are working on some kind of solution.) they also come with option of carrycot. let us know how the indie works if u end up getting it!

ps - anon bec dont want ppl to know that I'm expecting twins

more stroller companies are starting to make maxi cosi adaptors. but I have a snugride so just about everything takes that except combi & I think perego & I hate combi anyway- so I really don't care. is the easy walker the only sbs that takes two carseats? the indies are all backordered now & they just came out. I'm hoping a lot of people buy them & then I can see reviews. but hten they better make more or I'm gonna be upset.

amother

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 10:06 pm
as far as the easywalker - the woman wrote to me that it does take two maxi cosis, but it's not recommended - I guess safety issues. She had told me to do one car seat and one carrycot, but I'm going to do two carseats. it will be ready in the summer. she did mention that they are trying to work on it that it safely holds two carseats.

chaylizi

Post Sun, May 25 2008, 4:34 pm
amother wrote:
as far as the easywalker - the woman wrote to me that it does take two maxi cosis, but it's not recommended - I guess safety issues. She had told me to do one car seat and one carrycot, but I'm going to do two carseats. it will be ready in the summer. she did mention that they are trying to work on it that it safely holds two carseats.

this doesn't sound safe. especially if they don't both lock on securely. but I'm not going to need 2 carseats, and I still think that the indie twin is amazingly cool. but no one sells it here, so I'll have to see.

amother

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 2:54 pm
I had to write this as amother since it is embarassing how obsessed I am with strollers. I might never need one again let alone a double, but I browse strollers all the time and I love this one. I can't wait to hear how people really enjoy it once they have been using it for a while. It also seems a little flashy, what is with all the weird color options? Still though something about it just sticks in my brain.

chaylizi

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 6:13 pm
amother wrote:
I had to write this as amother since it is embarassing how obsessed I am with strollers. I might never need one again let alone a double, but I browse strollers all the time and I love this one. I can't wait to hear how people really enjoy it once they have been using it for a while. It also seems a little flashy, what is with all the weird color options? Still though something about it just sticks in my brain.

that's ok, I'm with you on this one. I am totally obsessed with strollers. you can pm me & we can start a strollers anon group Wink . I think the colors are a little weird too- but I'm loving the brown koa. I think I'll get that. of course if something else new comes out before I'm due, I'll have to reassess my options. but I'm thinking I like this one.

msym

Post Fri, Aug 08 2008, 3:12 pm
has anyone gotten this stroller? any feedback?

shoy18

Post Fri, Aug 08 2008, 3:29 pm
looking at the video I dont like the sunshades at all, when you lean the seat back the shade doesnt cover the back of the seats, unless it has some sort of feature a snaps

chaylizi

Post Fri, Aug 08 2008, 5:09 pm
look again on the photos with the boot. there seems to be some type of extension or addition to the back of the hood. of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm hoping to get one soon, so I'll tell you all about it. dd finally got her long cast off, but I want to be able to bring my kids out. I'm selling stuff on ebay & saving up money. so hopefully soon!

chaylizi

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 8:09 am
msym wrote:
has anyone gotten this stroller? any feedback?

I just got it for a decent price on ebay. stay tuned for reviews.

msym

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 8:17 am
Id love to hear about it - my husband and I are obssessed with this stroller!

chaylizi

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 8:47 am
msym wrote:
Id love to hear about it - my husband and I are obssessed with this stroller!

oh just like me. as soon as I get it and try it out, I'll give a full review.

GAMZu

Post Wed, Aug 13 2008, 8:55 pm
Enjoy your purchase and use it well!!!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics