Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Depp VS Heard continued
  1  2  3  20  21  22  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:51 am
Opening a new thread to continue the dissecting of the court case.
Please leave your personal feuds behind.

I think it will be confusing that we now have new colors, so if you are anonymous please introduce yourself.

Hi I am amother Rainbow.
I'll give my summary of this mornings goings on in the next post.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:54 am
I find myself believing Dr. Hughes over Dr. Curry.
She has that humbleness that shows her honesty and authenticity.

I don't believe Amber necessarily has BPD.

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:57 am
Hi. I'm Indianred and agree with believing dr Hughes over dr kurry especially that she's board certified.

Her being exposed to having dinner for 4 hrs with depps lawyers wasn't something that favored for depps team

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 11:06 am
Hi
I’m orchid and due to my agreeing wholeheartedly with your encouragement to leave personal motives/enjoying drama/enjoying egging people on and seeing their reactions/enjoying all that…
I am done with this side of the discussion.

I’ll be weighing in when posters describe how abuse breaks people down and how abusers fool the world and the proof is in the pudding aka recordings.

Good luck to all!

Lechayim!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 11:09 am
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:
Hi
I’m orchid and due to my agreeing wholeheartedly with your encouragement to leave personal motives/enjoying drama/enjoying egging people on and seeing their reactions/enjoying all that…
I am done with this side of the discussion.

I’ll be weighing in when posters describe how abuse breaks people down and how abusers fool the world and the proof is in the pudding aka recordings.

Good luck to all!

Lechayim!

G'luck to you!
Thanks for weighing in and have a nice day!

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 11:09 am
Hi,

I lol'ed at being amother snowflake on the last thread, and now it's back to haunt me.

I think Dr. Curry is better at making her point and that will play well with the jury. Dr. Hues sounds very much like she had her diagnosis then filled out the forms to comply.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 11:11 am
amother [ Tanzanite ] wrote:
Hi,

I lol'ed at being amother snowflake on the last thread, and now it's back to haunt me.

I think Dr. Curry is better at making her point and that will play well with the jury. Dr. Hues sounds very much like she had her diagnosis then filled out the forms to comply.

I don't know.

I think Dr. Curry is sharper in court but Dr. Hughes is more of a real Dr.

I would rather be Dr. Hughes patient than Dr. Curry's.
Wouldn't you say?
He voice is so calming and validating.

amother
Peru

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 11:50 am
My take on Hughes vs Curry:
Hughes is compassionate treatment provider. Gets emotionally involved.
Curry is scientific and understands the job of forensic psychologist.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 11:58 am
I think Vasquez is being unfair.

Depp is given all the time in the world to respond slowly and carefully, and she just rattles off dates and numbers and expects Amber to follow along instantly.

She then uses Ambers slow comprehension as if to make a point that Ambers testimony can't be true.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:04 pm
Vasquez is not even waiting for the answers lol.
She just wants to ask the questions.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:06 pm
One thing we know for sure Amber is not lying about: The hate mail. I find what I'm seeing online really horrific. And there was a news story about an unrelated Rocky Pennington getting threats after she was mistaken for witness Rocky Pennington. This is a pretty scary phenomena.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I think Vasquez is being unfair.

Depp is given all the time in the world to respond slowly and carefully, and she just rattles off dates and numbers and expects Amber to follow along instantly.

She then uses Ambers slow comprehension as if to make a point that Ambers testimony can't be true.

She is being fair to her client. That is her job.

Honestly Elaine did the same thing yesterday. Even pressured the witness to speed it up bec it has to go to jury - but really she was just running out of time.

Hate mail is horrible. I don’t get way someone would be so invested they would even do that.

-Navy Smile

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:14 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
She is being fair to her client. That is her job.

Honestly Elaine did the same thing yesterday. Even pressured the witness to speed it up bec it has to go to jury - but really she was just running out of time.

Hate mail is horrible. I don’t get way someone would be so invested they would even do that.

-Navy Smile

Hi navy!

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi navy!

Hi

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:18 pm
Isn't it very telling that Amber is denying a lot of what others have testified to.

She has a different reality to everyone else...

So is everyone else's consistant story true or hers?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:18 pm
As long as everyone stays civil I’m enjoying this. It’s an outlet for me. I’m learning a lot.
And I appreciated in the other thread when ppl pointed out my mistakes in logic.

I feel bad my entertainment is 2 ppl fighting so unhealthily and publicly. But bec I have no connection to them it’s detached I guess. Still feels wrong sometimes.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:31 pm
I know this is old news by now, but its still bothering me. The woman from the airport. Shouldn't Team Amber have pushed more into motive than 'fame'? Shouldn't they have put doubt into jury that this is a case of mistaken identity? I mean we're talking about so many years in passing. Amber really doesn't look the same. So many people pass through an airport. That anon email asking her to testify doesn't make sense. It was a small altercation. How would someone figure out that she witnessed it? How would they figure out who she was and how to contact her? There's just so much wrong with the picture. Fame was pretty lame to fall back on, wasn't it?

LovesHashem

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:33 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
One thing we know for sure Amber is not lying about: The hate mail. I find what I'm seeing online really horrific. And there was a news story about an unrelated Rocky Pennington getting threats after she was mistaken for witness Rocky Pennington. This is a pretty scary phenomena.

If this is your first time hearing about death threats and mobbing online against people, I would like to just give you a quick hello. Welcome to the internet.

I posted a bit on the other thread. I don't have the energy to write elaborate comments but I may follow and post a bit.

As someone who is very involved in the mental health world and drama im very fascinated by this.

amother
Peru

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:34 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
I know this is old news by now, but its still bothering me. The woman from the airport. Shouldn't Team Amber have pushed more into motive than 'fame'? Shouldn't they have put doubt into jury that this is a case of mistaken identity? I mean we're talking about so many years in passing. Amber really doesn't look the same. So many people pass through an airport. That anon email asking her to testify doesn't make sense. It was a small altercation. How would someone figure out that she witnessed it? How would they figure out who she was and how to contact her? There's just so much wrong with the picture. Fame was pretty lame to fall back on, wasn't it?

She remembers because she was the one that arrested Amber. They couldnt bring the arrest into court for some legal reason. Heard's team probably didnt want to open the door for her to explain about the arrest

amother
Currant

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 1:04 pm
What just happened? Didn't jonny's team have more hours?
Page 1 of 22   1  2  3  20  21  22  Next Recent Topics