Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Depp VS Heard continued
  Previous  1  2  3   20  21  22  Next

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 2:04 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
What just happened? Didn't jonny's team have more hours?

They didn’t use all their time.
Heard’s team had their time for rebuttal today.
Then they discussed jury instructions with the judge.

amother
Leaf

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 3:03 pm
Can someone (number?) post today's stream please?

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 3:18 pm
Depps team lost one of the legal arguments in the case, so it's denied which means jury won't vote on that aspect.

Heards team lost on one of the instructions regarding inferences made due to objections being upheld in attorney client privilege.
They won the ability to specify though with language on this topic that it should be considered.

number

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 3:31 pm
Ok I’ll post the videos to this thread as well

Stream

Live commentary

Summary of yesterday

number

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 3:36 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Depps team lost one of the legal arguments in the case, so it's denied which means jury won't vote on that aspect.

Heards team lost on one of the instructions regarding inferences made due to objections being upheld in attorney client privilege.
They won the ability to specify though with language on this topic that it should be considered.

Did you see jury instructions posted anywhere

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 3:43 pm
number wrote:
Did you see jury instructions posted anywhere

No

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 3:48 pm
In the ‘Live commentary’ above jury instruction discussions start at 00:30
(Hopefully got it right)

amother
Dustypink

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:13 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
I know this is old news by now, but its still bothering me. The woman from the airport. Shouldn't Team Amber have pushed more into motive than 'fame'? Shouldn't they have put doubt into jury that this is a case of mistaken identity? I mean we're talking about so many years in passing. Amber really doesn't look the same. So many people pass through an airport. That anon email asking her to testify doesn't make sense. It was a small altercation. How would someone figure out that she witnessed it? How would they figure out who she was and how to contact her? There's just so much wrong with the picture. Fame was pretty lame to fall back on, wasn't it?

Because amber was arrested from the incident. There is an entire police report!

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:26 pm
Depp is a classic covert narcissist. Watching him shake all the hands as he left court today was so ughhhh

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:36 pm
Amber going back on the stand today was a powerful move from her team as per law and crime live Q&A. She was the last voice to be heard in this trial.

She did though face a tough cross examination but amber got a strong message through to the jury

lamplighter

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:41 pm
Amber keeps lying and saying that everyone else is lying. She is perfect everyone else is lying, committing perjury, wrong, mistaken etc. It's painful to listen to her. There is something wrong with her and it's not PTSD.

amother
Lavender

amother [ Diamond ] wrote:
Depp is a classic covert narcissist. Watching him shake all the hands as he left court today was so ughhhh

How does shaking hands make him a covert narcissist.
I’m asking seriously.

amother
Indigo

amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
Amber going back on the stand today was a powerful move from her team as per law and crime live Q&A. She was the last voice to be heard in this trial.

She did though face a tough cross examination but amber got a strong message through to the jury

And they were smart not to call Depp on Monday as planned, as that would've eaten up all their time. Instead, they were able to cross examine him more briefly. All in all, they finished on a better note than I thought they would.

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:45 pm
And they were smart not to call Depp on Monday as planned, as that would've eaten up all their time. Instead, they were able to cross examine him more briefly.

Agree. In the end they used all their time to bring witnesses, cross examine and rebuttal today. They worked in a strategic way despite everyone saying that they will be out of time on Tuesday

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:55 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
How does shaking hands make him a covert narcissist.
I’m asking seriously.

covert narcs are all about making a great impression with the world, while quietly abusing their victims behind closed doors. This ensures that nobody believes the victim because they're the 'nicest guy'

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:56 pm
Heard was very prepared. Answered solidly. Very confident and stood her ground. And gave it back as good as she got.

Problem is she calls too many ppl liars. Tmz. Hicksville guy, issac Baruch. She has no problem saying they’ll commit perjury for Depp. Which is not so believable. Especially the strangers.

And then she made the mistake of saying “that is why I wrote the opEd”

Is that an admission that she wrote the opEd about Depp? To protect herself from Depp? Bec ppl lie so she wrote it to protect herself from him and it was all about him?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:57 pm
amother [ Diamond ] wrote:
covert narcs are all about making a great impression with the world, while quietly abusing their victims behind closed doors. This ensures that nobody believes the victim because they're the 'nicest guy'

But wouldn’t a nice person who is likable and easy with ppl also shake hands with everyone?
Or do we assume if someone makes a great impression they must be a covert narcissist.

If a person is a covert narcissist wouldn’t the ppl he’s known for years or dated in the past say that or is it something that could’ve started only recently? We hear everyone liked him. Even the crews (accept he would show up late)

We are not told the same about heard. Most of her friends don’t even speak to her anymore. They even testified as much. She is the one known to be violent in past. She was even arrested

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 5:06 pm
Heard was very prepared. Answered solidly. Very confident and stood her ground. And gave it back as good as she got.

Problem is she calls too many ppl liars. Tmz. Hicksville guy, issac Baruch. She has no problem saying they’ll commit perjury for Depp. Which is not so believable. Especially the strangers.

Is that an admission that she wrote the opEd about Depp? To protect herself from Depp? Bec ppl lie so she wrote it to protect herself from him and it was all about him?

I also had that thought while she was talking about the Op-Ed

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 5:20 pm

I agree that she was well prepared and make a great impression in all media outlets who mocked her since the beginning of this trail.

On the contrary, the same live law and crime Q&A today said that Johnny did a way better job when he was on the trial the first time. He didn't come across as prepared and confident

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 5:26 pm
One thing we know for sure Amber is not lying about: The hate mail. I find what I'm seeing online really horrific. And there was a news story about an unrelated Rocky Pennington getting threats after she was mistaken for witness Rocky Pennington. This is a pretty scary phenomena.

This is ONLY relevant to her defamation case if it's proven that the three statements Waldman made to the Daily Mail tabloid are the cause of the hate against her. (Then it still has to be proven that Waldman acted as Depp's agent.) If she's hated because no one likes her or finds her story believable, that's not his fault.
Page 2 of 22   Previous  1  2  3   20  21  22  Next Recent Topics