Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Depp VS Heard continued
  Previous  1  2  3 19 20  21  22  Next

number

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 3:52 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
You're a pro depp fan even before trial has started and none of the horrific evidence heard had made you think that amber was ever abused.
No I was not a Depp fan. I didn’t even know who he was. As they say, you’re entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts.

Here is a picture of the “bruise kit” Amber Heard used to fake a bruise on her cheek. This is a picture Heard herself took to submit as evidence. If you look at the colors, they match the colors MUAs use to create bruises, not to cover them.

I will back actual abuse victims. But liars need to be exposed.

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 3:57 pm
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
Just pray to one above that none of your kids should ever be abused by their spouse and no one will believe that they were the victim.
You wording wouldnt have been this way had you gone through the hell of being a victim

I'll stop engaging or responding to your posts as I'm going in circles and it's not worth my effort.

You're a pro depp fan even before trial has started and none of the horrific evidence heard had made you think that amber was ever abused.

Would you also side the spouse of an ima on this site had they shown you bruised faces or explicit messages??

Wow! This is totally uncalled for!

number

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 3:59 pm
amother [ Currant ] wrote:
Wow! This is totally uncalled for!
I feel sorry for her that she really believes Heard, and so from her perspective the jury is siding with the abuser and against the victim. That has to be a painful place to be. Thankfully the facts show otherwise and justice was, in fact, served and the real abuser punished.

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:12 pm
number wrote:
I feel sorry for her that she really believes Heard, and so from her perspective the jury is siding with the abuser and against the victim. That has to be a painful place to be. Thankfully the facts show otherwise and justice was, in fact, served and the real abuser punished.

I am not currant, and this response is just a passive aggressive equivalent to hers imho.

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:14 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
I don’t think it’s fair to make this so personal. And personally attack another ima. Especially the only one brave enough to attach her name to her posts.

Would you attack the other abused women on here who believe heard is behaving like their abusers and find her behavior troubling?

Keep in mind, particularly given the risks of both being sued for defamation and ordered to pay money they probably don't have (among other things, seemingly more likely now due to this recent ruling--whether one thinks the ruling was correct or not), on top of just being accused of LH or having their children's shidduchim at risk, victims discussing their lives as victims may reasonably choose to be anonymous.

number

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:16 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I am not currant, and this response is just a passive aggressive equivalent to hers imho.
I’m not sure what you mean? Currant said Catmint was out of line and I said I agreed with her, but also I understand why Catmint was out of line. Why are you coming in to call me passive aggressive? And you’re saying I’m passive aggressive along with someone else. Who? Catmint was outright aggressive.

Im not sure why you feel the need to police my posts anyway.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:16 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Keep in mind, particularly given the risks of both being sued for defamation and ordered to pay money they probably don't have (among other things, seemingly more likely now due to this recent ruling--whether one thinks the ruling was correct or not), on top of just being accused of LH or having their children's shidduchim at risk, victims discussing their lives as victims may reasonably choose to be anonymous.

I understand 100%. I’m anonymous. Smile
I was just bothered at the very personal attack.

(And sorry if I’m also policing.
Lines like this bother me so much. No one should ever talk like this.
“ Just pray to one above that none of your kids should ever be abused by their spouse and no one will believe that they were the victim. ”)

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:18 pm
number wrote:
I’m not sure what you mean? Currant said Catmint was out of line and I said I agreed with her, but also I understand why Catmint was out of line. Why are you coming in to call me passive aggressive? And you’re saying I’m passive aggressive along with someone else. Who? Catmint was outright aggressive.

Im not sure why you feel the need to police my posts anyway.

I misspoke, and cited the wrong rando color...

I meant Catmint...I'm neither and I found your response/reaction to catmint to be just a passive aggressive version of the same thing....and similarly wrong.

number

I don’t think it’s fair to make this so personal. And personally attack another ima. Especially the only one brave enough to attach her name to her posts.

Would you attack the other abused women on here who believe heard is behaving like their abusers and find her behavior troubling?
I appreciate your sticking up for me. This thread has taken a turn that is frankly troubling. Specially now that not n j mommy has taken it upon herself to label me passive aggressive. That’s disturbing.

number

NotInNJMommy wrote:

I meant Catmint...I'm neither and I found your response/reaction to catmint to be just a passive aggressive version of the same thing....and similarly wrong.
It was sincere, not passive aggressive. And if you found her just as wrong then you ought to call her out as well.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:21 pm
number wrote:
I appreciate your sticking up for me. This thread has taken a turn that is frankly troubling. Specially now that not n j mommy has taken it upon herself to label me passive aggressive. That’s disturbing.

The line I quoted later bothered me too deeply to pass over. No one should ever say that to another women on here.

NotInNJMommy

number wrote:
It was sincere, not passive aggressive. And if you found her just as wrong then you ought to call her out as well.

Speaking as if someone isn't there and saying how you "pity them" is in my book passive aggressive. Maybe someone would label it something else. It's in the levush of being more polite, but to me, it's actually just as aggressive....just...more passive....so, passive aggressive.

I'm sure catmint was sincere too and hopes you never actually know what it is to be an abuse victim.

Last edited by NotInNJMommy on Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

amother
Catmint

NotInNJMommy wrote:

Thank you notnjmommy for sticking up for me-catmint.

There is a reason why other imas on this thread that side with amber have stopped posting and responding to depp fans on this thread

number

I understand 100%. I’m anonymous. Smile
I was just bothered at the very personal attack.

(And sorry if I’m also policing.
Lines like this bother me so much. No one should ever talk like this.
“ Just pray to one above that none of your kids should ever be abused by their spouse and no one will believe that they were the victim. ”)
I’ll be honest, I’m a little shaken up. I made a post trying to rationalize her words and now I’m being labeled passive aggressive. This thread has turned unsafe.

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:22 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:

I am currant LOL

I'm finding your posts very disturbing. It's not the first time on this thread that your siding with someone that is being rude to a poster.

number

NotInNJMommy wrote:
Speaking as if someone isn't there and saying how you "pity them" is in my book passive aggressive. Maybe someone would label it something else. It's in the levush of being more polite, but to me, it's actually just as aggressive....just...more passive....so, passive aggressive.

I'm sure catmint was sincere too and hopes you never actually know what it is to be an abuse victim.
So you’re ok with catmints post and not mine … interesting.

NotInNJMommy

number wrote:
I’ll be honest, I’m a little shaken up. I made a post trying to rationalize her words and now I’m being labeled passive aggressive. This thread has turned unsafe.

FYI I did not label you. I expressed an opinion on the words you chose in your response.

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Jun 02 2022, 4:23 pm
[quote="number"]So you’re ok with catmints post and not mine … interesting.[/quote]

Interesting indeed......

number

NotInNJMommy wrote:
FYI I did not label you. I expressed an opinion on the words you chose in your response.
Did you have something else to contribute to the thread, other than unsolicited opinions on my word choice?

NotInNJMommy

number wrote:
So you’re ok with catmints post and not mine … interesting.

Please re read what I wrote. I actually said both can be viewed as wrong.

Just the type of language in your post is in the levush of being more "polite" when it might actually be just as impolite if not more so.
Page 20 of 22   Previous  1  2  3 19 20  21  22  Next Recent Topics