Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Pet Peeves: What Are Yours??
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
DarkPurple

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:06 pm
When people don’t put their shopping carts back and leave them in the parking spot.

amother
Glitter

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:21 pm
When grown males (or females) leave a mess on the toilet seat.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:21 pm
When you text someone, you see the recipient read it and doesn't reply. Just acknowledge!

amother
Honey

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:22 pm
When people moan about others instead of striving to be dlkz

amother
Strawberry

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:24 pm
When people consistently take a whole day to respond to your texts...

amother
Poinsettia

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:39 pm
Men pushing ahead of you to go on the bus because they don’t want to be standing between women as they board the bus.

amother
Glitter

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:44 pm
amother Poinsettia wrote:
Men pushing ahead of you to go on the bus because they don’t want to be standing between women as they board the bus.

That's pretty ironic.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:55 pm
princess2468 wrote:
When people have a driveway and don't use it! Especially in Brooklyn where parking spots are so hard to find!

My Mom used to do that. There was a spot and a half in front of the neighbors house. There were many times that she would come back and not be able to get into the driveway since hers was partially blocked. She did it so she had someplace to park.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 8:08 pm
When people *especially educated individuals misspell your/ you're, there/they're/their
Where/were
To/too/two
A lot (people think it's one word).

When people write in "regards" to instead of in regard to.
When people don't thank me or acknowledge that I held the door open for them.
Loud chewing.
When people touch or kick my chair while I'm sitting.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 8:09 pm
people who do not use blinkers

When people call pregnant, preg. As in did you hear sarah is preg?

Men who adjust themselves down there. In public

Being touched while I am busy with a task. Like my husband groping my butt while I am cooking. I do not appreciate that

amother
Clear

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 8:14 pm
When people sit in their car in front of the store waiting for someone to come out and block the flow of traffic. Especially on a Friday afternoon. Now there’s one small area for cars going both ways to squeeze through. I say something But usually I’m met with eye rolling like I’m the one doing something wrong.

GLUE

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 9:23 pm
amother Strawberry wrote:
When people consistently take a whole day to respond to your texts...

Not everyone reads there text all the time, there has been days that go by before I even look at text.
Right now I read them every night because of carpool, but if it was isn't for that you might end up waiting for a few days before I even saw your text.

GLUE

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 9:28 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
When people *especially educated individuals misspell your/ you're, there/they're/their
Where/were
To/too/two
A lot (people think it's one word)

I hate it when people who never had a problem with spelling have no problem judging others who do.

Do you know how many spell checkers died on me? Do you know how hard it is to get the right spelling with homophones?
Lady if my spell checker says that the word is not spelled wrong it is not spelled wrong(even if it is).

happyness

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 10:20 pm
groovy1224 wrote:
When someone calls me and then has full on conversations with their kids/husband during our call. And they expect me to patiently wait till they finish, and I keep getting interrupted mid sentence. Drives me nuts.

me too

I learnt to hang up

It's a way of me being assertive and standing up for myself

amother
Aconite

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 11:03 pm
When people say woman (singular) when they mean women (plural).
When my kids follow me up the stairs into my room and into my closet when I come home and need to get my wig and tights off asap. Kids, I love you but PLEASE give me this moment of privacy.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 11:05 pm
When you have guests and your child pipes up 'Mommy, you never make this' or 'Mommy, you never use these napkins'
Hiding

iammom

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 11:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
*When searching for a photo on your phone to show someone. Having that person hover over you while you're looking. Nerd

I know someone who when shown one picture on my phone will just swipe and take a look at all of my pictures. I guess this isn’t a pet peeve but rather a boundary issue.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 11:41 pm
Shmoozing on the phone while grocery shopping. People don’t realize that they are blocking the entire aisle while sharing their morning saga with the whole store.

singleagain

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 12:22 am
flowerpower wrote:
Shmoozing on the phone while grocery shopping. People don’t realize that they are blocking the entire aisle while sharing their morning saga with the whole store.

Or at the register. Please don't be involved so much that when I'm trying to check you out I feel rude interrupting your phone call to ask for your card or whatever.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 12:33 am
iammom wrote:
I know someone who when shown one picture on my phone will just swipe and take a look at all of my pictures. I guess this isn’t a pet peeve but rather a boundary issue.

I have that, too sometimes.
Pet peeve is referring to the person who just doesn't have the sense to give you a bit of space when ur searching for that elusive pic.
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette