Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Sod haadam - expansion?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 10:51 pm
I took Sod Haadam foundation this year and it was amazing. I loved the concepts and gained such deep understanding, but I don't feel like it's translated to my life yet in a transformational way. Now I'm trying to decide if I should sign up for Expansion. Any experiences to share?

amother
Gardenia

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 12:07 am
I know of many people who did foundation twice and I think it's half price second time.

amother
Outerspace

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 1:18 am
I find that it's a process and takes time to manifest into your life in a natural way. My experience was that the foundation year was more technical and through expansion it became part of my being.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 1:19 am
I did the foundation. I liked it very much but was very disappointed that I didn't end up having a partner to share and who to discuss it with. I really think it's beneficial to have someone to talk things through. 😕

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 8:19 am
amother Gardenia wrote:
I know of many people who did foundation twice and I think it's half price second time.

Wow I don’t think I could manage that. It was hard enough for me to sit through one time of it: also I took detailed notes, so what would be the point of listening to the same classes again?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 8:21 am
amother Outerspace wrote:
I find that it's a process and takes time to manifest into your life in a natural way. My experience was that the foundation year was more technical and through expansion it became part of my being.

Thank you for sharing, this is what I was hoping to hear. So you would definitely recommend doing expansion? I just don’t want another year of difficult-to-apply theory. As profound and beautiful as it was (and I’m so glad I did it), I’m ready for more integration.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 8:22 am
amother Coral wrote:
I did the foundation. I liked it very much but was very disappointed that I didn't end up having a partner to share and who to discuss it with. I really think it's beneficial to have someone to talk things through. 😕

I agree. I would have gained a lot more with a partner.. too bad…

amother
Pistachio

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 8:45 am
I did the foundation course twice, and then the expansion.
The expansion opened up new worlds to me!! It was incredible! But the foundation course is really necessary first.
I am lucky that I have so many relatives who did the courses with me, and I had people to discuss it with, but for people that don’t, they set up chavrusas and groups for people to be able to discuss it together.
I think it’s called the togetherness program or something. Just call them up or check the website

amother
Aster

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 2:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for sharing, this is what I was hoping to hear. So you would definitely recommend doing expansion? I just don’t want another year of difficult-to-apply theory. As profound and beautiful as it was (and I’m so glad I did it), I’m ready for more integration.

Yes, the first year is more of an introduction, the expansion helps to actually apply it to yourself and your life, that's been my experience BH.

amother
Crystal

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 3:07 pm
What do people do who work full-time? I just went to the website and she only offers the course during the day if you want to benefit from it being live.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 4:41 pm
I don't know how Expansion works, but in Foundation there was one live class and one live Q&A that were also recorded, but it didn't really make a difference to listen to the recording, since the class was just her speaking and the Q&A were all pre-submitted questions besides for one live question at the end. I think many people also don't keep up with the pace of the course so wouldn't be able to attend the live anyways.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational