Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Pans?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 5:42 pm
My child has been having tics for a few years now. It gets better when I use Bach remedies.

She has always been a dysregulated child and it gets worse after she's been sick.

She was sick two weeks ago and she's being really difficult now.

But this is where it gets weird. She actually acts out more and feels WORSE when she is on antibiotics.

Thoughts??

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 6:08 pm
It could be die off, it could be shifting microbiome, it could be yeast overgrowth. Or reacting to some additive in the abx like dye? Either way it still sounds like pans.

amother
Tulip

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 7:06 pm
The Guttmann sisters shared this recently in one of their talks in the membership!!! They gave the reason. I forgot 🙈 but I will try and listen again for you.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 8:47 pm
amother Anemone wrote:
It could be die off, it could be shifting microbiome, it could be yeast overgrowth. Or reacting to some additive in the abx like dye? Either way it still sounds like pans.

Interesting!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 8:47 pm
amother Tulip wrote:
The Guttmann sisters shared this recently in one of their talks in the membership!!! They gave the reason. I forgot 🙈 but I will try and listen again for you.

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)