Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
When do you vaccinate your infant?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

BatZion

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 1:32 pm
amother Emerald wrote:
The vaccine friendly plan by dr Paul Thomas

The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul's Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health-from Pregnancy Through Your Child's Teen Years https://a.co/d/215I9J8

Oh jolly good OP! Run to buy this book by prominent anti-vaccine pediatrician Dr Paul Thomas, whose licence was suspended after finding that he guided patients away from getting vaccines and some suffered vaccine-preventable diseases as a result. Sounds like a catch!

Oh! He also believed the long-debunked theory that MMR and autism are related and steered patients away from giving their children the vaccine. Fabulous!

These are the kind of WONDERFUL recommendations you get from anonymous women here. You'll probably also get at least one popping into your DMs telling you to trust your gut and delay/spread out/not vaccinate at all and how the difference between their first children whom they vaccinated and their younger children whom they didn't because they were ENLIGHTENED by then and how much healthier their younger children are.

For goodness sake OP, find yourself a doctor that you trust instead of asking for conspiracy theorists to spurt their yawn-worthy, predictable RUBBISH.

I say this as a mother who was nervous and hesitant to vaccinate her first but found excellent health practitioners (nurses and doctors) who gave her the time of day and put to rest her fears that were stirred up by well-meaning but all-too-often misleading anti-vax frum women.

Please just don't ask for vaccination advise here.

ETA I'm not hanging around this thread because these kinda threads go on and on and on. I just wanted to come on here and post (under my username because I'm brave like that) a strong opposing voice. Have fun conspiracy loonies!

Last edited by BatZion on Wed, Sep 27 2023, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 1:32 pm
naomi2 wrote:
Babies died at a higher rate in the olden days but don't you think there were other contributing factors such as no clean running water, poor hygiene, no antibiotics, no synthetic insulin, poor nutrition/vitamin deficiency, accidents, no access to lifesaving medical care that they have in hospitals, no surgery, and the medical care they had sometimes exacerbated the illness?
So touting vaccines as the reason for decreased infant mortality rate is fallacious.

Say that again!

amother
Heather

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 1:41 pm
naomi2 wrote:
Babies died at a higher rate in the olden days but don't you think there were other contributing factors such as no clean running water, poor hygiene, no antibiotics, no synthetic insulin, poor nutrition/vitamin deficiency, accidents, no access to lifesaving medical care that they have in hospitals, no surgery, and the medical care they had sometimes exacerbated the illness.
So touting vaccines as the reason for decreased infant mortality rate is fallacious.

All those… and vaccines. Want to point out, a lot of the things you listed are healing medicines, vaccines are preventative. But I guess you do you.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 1:46 pm
BatZion wrote:
Oh jolly good OP! Run to buy this book by prominent anti-vaccine pediatrician Dr Paul Thomas, whose licence was suspended after finding that he guided patients away from getting vaccines and some suffered vaccine-preventable diseases as a result. Sounds like a catch!

Oh! He also believed the long-debunked theory that MMR and autism are related and steered patients away from giving their children the vaccine. Fabulous!

These are the kind of WONDERFUL recommendations you get from anonymous women here. You'll probably also get at least one popping into your DMs telling you to trust your gut and delay/spread out/not vaccinate at all and how the difference between their first children whom they vaccinated and their younger children whom they didn't because they were ENLIGHTENED by then and how much healthier their younger children are.

For goodness sake OP, find yourself a doctor that you trust instead of asking for conspiracy theorists to spurt their yawn-worthy, predictable RUBBISH.

I say this as a mother who was nervous and hesitant to vaccinate her first but found excellent health practitioners (nurses and doctors) who gave her the time of day and put to rest her fears that were stirred up by well-meaning but all-too-often misleading anti-vax frum women.

ETA I'm not hanging around this thread because these kinda threads go on and on and on. I just wanted to come on here and post (under my username because I'm brave like that) a strong opposing voice. Have fun conspiracy loonies!

Of course they took his license! (which he is fighting)
That’s what happens to any dr who openly doesn’t completely go along with the vaccine paradigm.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 3:02 pm
BatZion wrote:

You are completely ignorant if you think there was just one "debunked" study showing a correlation between vaccines and autism. There are DOZENS of studies showing a correlation between vaccines and autism and many other diseases and allergies.

The Vaccine Court awarded Hannah Poling millions for getting autism from a Vaccine so the government admitted that vaccines can cause autism! Many other kids got awards from government vaccine court for brain damage due to vaccines!

You admit that Any doctor who goes against government vaccine "recommendations " that are ORDERS not recommendations will lose his license.
Yet you tell OP to TRUST doctors that are not allowed to tell patients what they really think!!!

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 3:06 pm
BatZion wrote:

The government lied. Dr. Thomas records state the mother refused vaccination.

And the "vaccine preventable disease" was only
rotavirus and the child recovered just fine.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 3:22 pm
naomi2 wrote:
Babies died at a higher rate in the olden days but don't you think there were other contributing factors such as no clean running water, poor hygiene, no antibiotics, no synthetic insulin, poor nutrition/vitamin deficiency, accidents, no access to lifesaving medical care that they have in hospitals, no surgery, and the medical care they had sometimes exacerbated the illness.

When carona hit it spread like wildfire in my community. With all hygiene and running water and resources.

We became so spoiled and take it for granted.

Imagine ch"v a polio outbreak and no one is vaccinated! By the time you realize to keep your kid home, people have caught it already.

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 3:33 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:
When carona hit it spread like wildfire in my community. With all hygiene and running water and resources.

We became so spoiled and take it for granted.

Imagine ch"v a polio outbreak and no one is vaccinated! By the time you realize to keep your kid home, people have caught it already.

Didn’t they just have a pseudo outbreak in Monsey? Oh, it didn’t pan out for them the way they wanted to milk their agenda. Testing sewer water and spreading malice about Chassidim… All because they had approved a new Polio vaccine. Wake up and smell the corruption.

I’m not anti vax per se. I am pro information and pro choice and I respect everyone’s decision. One thing I don’t understand yet is how people can trust the approval board of vaccines when most of them are shareholders in vaccines. Blatant hypocrisy and self interest imo.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 3:45 pm
amother Impatiens wrote:
Didn’t they just have a pseudo outbreak in Monsey? Oh, it didn’t pan out for them the way they wanted to milk their agenda. Testing sewer water and spreading malice about Chassidim… All because they had approved a new Polio vaccine. Wake up and smell the corruption.

I’m not anti vax per se. I am pro information and pro choice and I respect everyone’s decision. One thing I don’t understand yet is how people can trust the approval board of vaccines when most of them are shareholders in vaccines. Blatant hypocrisy and self interest imo.

it didnt spread because most people are vaccinated.

Just want to share this before I respectfully bow out of this conversation

My grandmother used to tell us that when she was young someone once knocked on their door. It was a woman holding a sick child. Her child wasn't getting better so she went to a rebbi to ask what to do her child should be healed. He told her to find a home where they didn't lose any of their children and have the child stay there. She was already in the 2nd town looking for such a family, knocking on peoples doors, and she still hadn't found a family where none of their kids died in childhood illness.

May Hashem protect us all.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 3:52 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:

False! IPV does not prevent infection which means it does not prevent spreading!
In places that still have polio they use the oral, which (they say) does prevent the spread, for this reason. If polio ch"v does make a comeback here they will have to start giving OPV here too, including for those who already got the inactivated one (IPV, injectable).

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 4:13 pm
amother DarkCyan wrote:

Just want to share this before I respectfully bow out of this conversation

My grandmother used to tell us that when she was young someone once knocked on their door. It was a woman holding a sick child. Her child wasn't getting better so she went to a rebbi to ask what to do her child should be healed. He told her to find a home where they didn't lose any of their children and have the child stay there. She was already in the 2nd town looking for such a family, knocking on peoples doors, and she still hadn't found a family where none of their kids died in childhood illness.

Viruses mutate and become weaker.

Covid is much less deadly now than it was two years ago. Measles, mumps are much weaker now than it was 100 years ago.

Even the WHO admits that 95 % of measles deaths are malnourished kids from third world countries.
Measles is not a danger to kids in first world countries.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 6:15 pm
Way too young. Where do you even live that this is state required?
If you are scared of the actual disease, maybe research more about them to see what makes you scared. I liked Dr. Humphries book "dissolving illusions"

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 6:30 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
Way too young. Where do you even live that this is state required?
If you are scared of the actual disease, maybe research more about them to see what makes you scared. I liked Dr. Humphries book "dissolving illusions"

How do you all get away with this? I’ve posted about this before.. no dr in my area will let you not vaccinate more or less on schedule

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 6:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
Pediatrician wants to start vaccines at 2 months. It feels so young to me!
Is that what most people do? I’m so nervous.

I do want to vaccinate the basic important ones, but I want to do it safely.

Please help me decide what to do.

If Ped is following the schedule in your state - then yes - MOST PEOPLE do this.

amother
Moccasin

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 7:08 pm
So many lies here so little patience

Yes it's been proven vaccines cause autism. Rfk jr site, look it up.

"Don't you remember covid" sure I remember the lies, the hospitals killing people, the fake inflated numbers. The real deaths caused by hospital neglect.

"Everyone had polio" they had dpt spray and got sick. Do a little digging. See: covid above.

"I trust my doctor" I don't. He hasn't studied anything on vaccines since his 1 hour lecture 30 years ago. Science evolves but vaccines don't? Ps they make money from the company if their patients are up to date.

"Oh don't listen to people who say trust their gut" the best thing I ever did was listen to my gut for my first child bc boy would I regret it now if I hadn't.

Do read books. Do listen to Candace Owen's podcast. Do decide if they're "conspiracy theorists" or not. Do make the best decision for your baby.

Don't make a decision from fear. From being forced at the doctor. From people making fun of you online or pushing the altar and God of science.

I'm not checking back so have fun here.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 7:53 pm
amother OP wrote:
When do you vaccinate your infant?

Whenever the pediatrician says. So far so good.

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 7:58 pm
amother Moccasin wrote:
So many lies here so little patience

Yes it's been proven vaccines cause autism. Rfk jr site, look it up.

"Don't you remember covid" sure I remember the lies, the hospitals killing people, the fake inflated numbers. The real deaths caused by hospital neglect.

"Everyone had polio" they had dpt spray and got sick. Do a little digging. See: covid above.

"I trust my doctor" I don't. He hasn't studied anything on vaccines since his 1 hour lecture 30 years ago. Science evolves but vaccines don't? Ps they make money from the company if their patients are up to date.

"Oh don't listen to people who say trust their gut" the best thing I ever did was listen to my gut for my first child bc boy would I regret it now if I hadn't.

Do read books. Do listen to Candace Owen's podcast. Do decide if they're "conspiracy theorists" or not. Do make the best decision for your baby.

Don't make a decision from fear. From being forced at the doctor. From people making fun of you online or pushing the altar and God of science.

I'm not checking back so have fun here.

Always wondered about the "gut" comment.

Do vaccines work well without side effects only on children whose mothers gut tells them they are fine? Or do women whose gut tells them that vaccines are fine, have unreliable guts?

chili-n-cholent

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 8:09 pm
I'm not anti vaccines, I am anti pumping a tiny baby with numerous combinations before they have a chance to build their immune system.
My wonderful DR with YEARS of expierience encourages the wait as he believes that it's better for babies immune systems to develop a bit before giving them vaccines.
Obviously because he is board certified he can't encourage pushing it off unless you bring it up first.
This is a Dr with 30+ yrs that has seen thousands of frum kids.
I start my babies vaccines in the spring time after they are minimum 12 months old depending on when they are born. They all catch up eventually.

amother
Impatiens

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 8:49 pm
amother Mimosa wrote:
Always wondered about the "gut" comment.

Do vaccines work well without side effects only on children whose mothers gut tells them they are fine? Or do women whose gut tells them that vaccines are fine, have unreliable guts?

There are many many side effects that people don’t realize are side effects. Like asthma, or allergies. Scientifically there was a study done by independent scientists (obviously not the govt!!) and kids who are vaccinated, had a lot more ear infections and fluid amongst other things that people don’t realize are essentially an effect.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Sep 27 2023, 9:23 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
How do you all get away with this? I’ve posted about this before.. no dr in my area will let you not vaccinate more or less on schedule

I dont do well visits for one, I really only go if I need to get something specific checked out. But my pediatrician is old school and doesn't make comments to me. And I dont let a doctor bully me for choices I make for my family.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics