Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Boared of ed IPad during covid

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 12:08 pm
During covid BOE gave iPads to kids who got services. I have those iPads but never got any letter or anything where to return it. Does anyone know any info?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 1:54 pm
Bump

amother
Lightcoral

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 3:13 pm
Are you sure you need to return it? Maybe they are not expecting it back.

seeker

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 3:48 pm
Yeah I'm pretty surprised no one followed up (yet?) These things are expensive and I'm sure there are new generations of public school students who could use them.

I think the wireless connection on ours got cut off recently. I had to log into wifi to update duolingo, which my kids have been using.

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 3:49 pm
I got 3 of them and also still have them. We enjoy that we have extra devices. They had Internet when we got them, but a few weeks ago the Internet stopped working. We just hooked it up to my home Wi-Fi.

ETA - about 2 years ago I got a very confusing email about returning the devices. I called them and they said it was a mistake, they were only asking back for the ones from high school graduates. Mine are all for younger age kids.

amother
Narcissus

Post Sun, Oct 29 2023, 3:59 pm
By the time they figure it out and take them back the technology will be too old for them to bother using them in school
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics