Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Basya Bayla asks a Shayla

top mom

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 3:48 pm
It's been a while since we last heard from this sweet couple.
The previous thread was too controversial, but I saw that there's a great demand for Imamother fiction Humor threads.
And Imamother boasts some amazing writers.
So... what does Basya Bayla ask the venerable Rabbi Zanvel Zevulun Shlita?

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 3:49 pm
Is this Berish's wife? The last time she asked a shayla didn't turn out so well...

top mom

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 3:54 pm
amother Azure wrote:
Is this Berish's wife? The last time she asked a shayla didn't turn out so well...

Nope, she's married to Getz. Wink
I just love the sound of the title, Very Happy I thought of it a while ago, and couldn’t come up with the perfect Shayla, so I'm providing the title and I'm hoping that some talented posters can provide the rest 😊

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 4:01 pm
Is it a question about if she was thinking about cheese danishes when she was cooking her Shabbos chicken, and the new package salt spilled on the floor and she's not sure if it's milchig or fleishig now, and what happens if she used it in her soup? If the salt was still in the grocery bag does that change things?

Or perhaps is she worried that Purim is coming and she doesn't know what the halachos are about proper preparation for a meaningful Purim experience for her husband Getz, especially since he starts drinking before Purim and doesn't finish until after Shushan Purim?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club